Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dave Chappelle: "I wanted to pull a Reverse Kramer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dave Chappelle: "I wanted to pull a Reverse Kramer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 12:51am
LMAO the same white people who misconstrued his humor and called him the greatest comedian ever because they thought him laughing at racism was a card to unleash their racist side are now shedding tears because he's making it clear he was never kissing their ass.

Cry more, white boys. They still don't get that they were essentially the joke and he was laughing at them. Hell, he still is but he's being blunt about it now because they were too stupid to realize it.
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 1:03am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

He used to be the "greatest comedian to have ever lived" to some white folks
Now he got them denying they ever said that... salt LOL

They're probably burning their dvds and deleting his episodes. I could go for some Chappelle's Show right about now. Big smile
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:09am

dave is fed up!!!!!

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:39am
cracker doesn't really drive it home...peckerwood will have a white person livid lol well around my parts haha
I respect Dave. He refuses to sell his soul. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:40am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

LOL You should read all the butthurt comments on TMZ

He used to be the "greatest comedian to have ever lived" to some white folks
Now he got them denying they ever said that... salt LOL

It's hilarious because they are so delusional and caught up in the jokes they never really understood that Dave had been making fun of their kind this whole time lol

Yeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!! Yes to everything. That's y I hate watching Dave Chappelle with white people. They wanna hee hee it up at the black racist and $hit, and totally miss the point of the skit. They have Dave Chappelle and The Boondocks completely f.ucked up.
word!
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:42am
I heard the word that will make a white bitch come out her character is c*unt. You do not wanna call Becky a c*unt. You can call her cracker, Becky, Peckerwood, Saltine, whatever but do not call her a c*unt or all hell will break loose. He should have called them all a bunch of white cracka ass c*unts lol.

Edited by Geminigirl - Sep 05 2013 at 9:44am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:44am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:46am
LOL @ geminigirl!!!!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:53am
I heard that Hartford is actually majority Black and Hispanic

Begs to ask why that room was majority White
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 10:21am
you da man, Dave!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>