Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dave Chapelle Quits Act

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 12:46am
Dave Chappelle DID give the crowd the middle finger and tell us that we sucked ("You are booing yourself. I want you to go home and look in the mirror and say 'boo,' that's how I feel about you.")

LOL Dead LOL

I love dave
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 5:29am
Oh good grief .. another example of a Black man messing up .. and bhm pretending that it was not his fault. Confused

His is responsible for his own actions. It's doesn't matter what a heckler says in the audience ... heckling is part of standing up there and being a commedian. Duh! How come all the other comics know this ... but he does not know this?

And .. didn't he up and dissappear ... went to Africa years ago to get away from his obligations and commitments? I am sure he messed up a lot of people back then .. but somehow he was forgiven and brought back into the business again. He was lucky.

So now someone said something he didn't 'like' and ... he wallked off again. Ouch Hey no matter how someone treats you .. you have to have the good grace to .. handle it without flipping out and lookingf stupid. This can only make things FOR HIM not the crowd - worse. It's his career.

So all the people that promoted that show etc lost money, and the rest of the audience that was there to enjoy themselves lost their money ... because he had another hissy fit. Confused Yes, he is talented but ....

He is unstable.Dead

Edited by Printer_Ink - Aug 31 2013 at 5:35am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 5:58am

da fucc was he doing in Conneticut?  He shoulda came to Boston. Fucc a Hartford.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 6:01am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Oh good grief .. another example of a Black man messing up .. and bhm pretending that it was not his fault. Confused

His is responsible for his own actions. It's doesn't matter what a heckler says in the audience ... heckling is part of standing up there and being a commedian. Duh! How come all the other comics know this ... but he does not know this?

And .. didn't he up and dissappear ... went to Africa years ago to get away from his obligations and commitments? I am sure he messed up a lot of people back then .. but somehow he was forgiven and brought back into the business again. He was lucky.

So now someone said something he didn't 'like' and ... he wallked off again. Ouch Hey no matter how someone treats you .. you have to have the good grace to .. handle it without flipping out and lookingf stupid. This can only make things FOR HIM not the crowd - worse. It's his career.

So all the people that promoted that show etc lost money, and the rest of the audience that was there to enjoy themselves lost their money ... because he had another hissy fit. Confused Yes, he is talented but ....

He is unstable.Dead

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:23am
Thanked, Afro.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:29am
i find it strange that yah still read his/her posts.  bypass that sh*t.
exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 12:03pm
Hmmm...
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 12:10pm

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Believe it or not, she says some real $hit sometimes. Occasionally. From time to time. Rarely in this section.

Printer, how did u feel about Kramer from seinfeld's standup rant? When he used the n word?

I believe that comedians r free to walk off. It is a job. If u come to my job harassing me, I have to take it, at first. But if u cross the line, our time together is over. He endured as much as he could, then he left. Sounds fair to me.

Edited by creole booty - Aug 31 2013 at 12:10pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i dont,

i just cross off automatically
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 12:18pm
I'm glad to see that he is not willing to kiss a crackas ass for a few dollars
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic