BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dating&relationship question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:39am

I would say hi

I would never claim a man before we talk about our relationship status

is that what your friend does?

you can hope and want to be exclusive all you want but until yall both decide you want that, you are not a couple
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:40am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

open your eys, how do you respond?

I'd be fine with it, and he'd already know that.

Ideally this wouldn't be happening unless all background checks, financial checks, std checks, and family/friend checks have come back clean and we've already discussed making the relationship official.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:41am
Likely with a clown ass grin then pull him aside so we can have a quick talk.

Don't put people on the spot like that.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:43am
yea samone, this is what she told me but again, she isn't in the best situation relationshipwise.

maysay, i gave her that same scenario and she told me it was rude to do if y'all hadn't officially made it official.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:51am
Well, it is rude if it's a surprise...like y'all had never discussed it before. To me that's like proposing in public even though marriage has never come up.

But, some people just don't see labels as a big deal at all. I know people who call each other their bf/gf or best friend after knowing them for like a week.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

When we have a mutual conversation about our relationship status and I have determined I can be around you for long periods of time.
this...that conversation must be had
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:55am

I agree we would talk, but it sounds like we do relationship stuff already in that scenario

I can't imagine doing all that stuff and not wanting that to be the next step

but I am talking about me, not what others might do

not enough loneliness and free dinners in the world to keep that up for months if I really and I mean really don't like anything about him

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jul 07 2014 at 11:10am
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:00am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

my female friend told me women claim their man before he realizes it or they make it official that they are indeed bf/gf.

close your eyes,

you and the guy you've been dating go to his family members home for a birthday party. you are familiar with his family/friends and this isn't new to you. the two of you walk into the party holding hands, again, nothing new. he then walks up to a family member you haven't met and he introduces you as his girlfriend for the first time.

open your eys, how do you respond?

I would not want to meet a guy's friends or family until we are serious... I prefer spending that time in the beginning deciding if I like YOU.... adding in friends and family too early has been the reason i've ending things with guys. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:02am
no rhyme or reason
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:06am
we need to have a conversation before anyone can go around claiming anyone. 

as far as the party scenario, out of respect i would play it cool. but afterwards we would have to talk. i don't like people claiming me unless we've had a conversation and both agreed that's what we want; i don't find it flattering at all.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic