Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dating white men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 3:00am
I made the most tasty cinnamon roll yesterday morning for breakfast. I made too much so there were 4 left over. What do I find last night at 10 pm? My husband grubbing on a cold one. I guess they were a success. I think next I'll try my hand at some pumpkin bread.
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 5:36am
What is this nonsenseLOL
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:11am
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

C'mon guys. Stop reaching here... Jeez. Y'all mean. But let's view this objectively. A powerful black doctor dating a stewardess. What r the odds of that much less a difference of race and a Midwestern background added to the mix eith respect to my stepsister and her prospect.

Professionals usually go for other professionals...
People prefer their own race
Midwest

I'm here trying to find a way to help het scope out this guy even more. What are mannerisms to look out for? She says he is a very private person and even his coworkers do not know his personal life. However he seems to share aspects about his life with her. Her thinking he likes her is a hunch bit is just that she noticed him staring at her and being shy

when she smiles at him. She also realizes that Coincidentally they take lunch together at the same time. All the time.

I really don't know what world you live in if you think his/her occupation has anything to do with it. What is this 1943 and all the smart darkies are on one side of the room .. for a white guy to pick from?

A guy is a guy.

A guy of ANY color will try to trick ANY woman into sex. The reason why might be different .. but if that is his goal.. he will find a target. ANY target.

Conversely when a guy of ANY color is looking for a real relationship .. he will find one. If a guy can't find a way to ask a girl of ANY color out... he is not shy, he is either uninterested. maladjusted or is gay.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:29am
I have no interest in dating a white man. I just can't deal with the pinkness and I'm not talking about that paynus. I'm single so who knows, I may be eating my words in a few years.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 8:17am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

If you're gonna date outside your race why not find a hispanic man? they are so fine.
Confused
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 8:23am
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 8:29am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I made the most tasty cinnamon roll yesterday morning for breakfast. I made too much so there were 4 left over. What do I find last night at 10 pm? My husband grubbing on a cold one. I guess they were a success. I think next I'll try my hand at some pumpkin bread.
this sounds so tasty.Tongue I need to get into baking.

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 9:39am
oh it was...soooooooo good. I love to bake!
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:31am
[QUOTE=creole booty]I don't think she meant it that way. I think she was trying to give a background on the girl and worded it terribly.

It's accidental shade. Like a solar eclipse.[/QUOTE]

Stealing. LOL
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

oh it was...soooooooo good. I love to bake!

I was getting into it some months back and stopped..smh.  I'm gonna start back when things slow down.  I was considering trying zucchini bread.  Have you made some, thoughts?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic