FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dating vs "Come Over and Chill"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 2:39am

Exactly! Some women just need to realize that just because he's courting you, and spending money on u, does not automatically mean he's taking u seriously. He could be using u for sex just like the guy who decided not to court u, and take u anywhere. Once he gets u open sexually, the dates will stop, and the girl gets played in the end. That's not how it always goes, but it's a possibility.

Overall, this article was really good. I like reading these topics from the guy's perspective.

Edited by Allure. - May 07 2013 at 2:45am
Sponsored Links

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 7:28am
Chilling with a man is worthless.if that's the best he can do it's only going downhill from there, and what's lower than the bottom?

Only men who complain about dates are men who just want sex and expect sex for free and men who can't afford to take you out.why would you want either of them

I'm actually mad at girls who go for this because y'all messing up the game
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:53am
I didn't read the article either but a girl has got to have standards otherwise she's just lonely and deparate so a guy take advantage.
I don't do the chill thing either. He's gotta take me out - it doesn't have to be dinner etc. It could just be for a cup of coffee or a long walk in the park - but we are not sitting around my house or his watching tv ... so that he can talk me into the bedroom. Nooo stay far away from the bedroom - period.

And hey, you can't get used for sex unless you actually give him sex .. so a lot of women have just gotta stop giving it up .. if they want a relationship.

He has to wait a good 3 - 4 months until you find out who he is and if you are both not seeing anyone else.

Don't bed so anxious give it up.

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 09 2013 at 8:56am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures