FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dating vs Come Over and Chill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 9:43am
Geesg that was wayy to much info to read and no paragraphs to break it up.

Basicsally,

Courtship: if the guy is into the girl he will take her out. He has to COURT HER in order to gain her favor - this will go on for several months WITHOUT SEX
Relationship: After an extended courtship THAT IS EXCLUSIVE they can agree on a relationship and not date anyone else.
Marriage: When you bring it all to the level of COMMITTMENT (hopfully) for life.

The problem is women are so will to tolerate any old thing and call it a 'relationship'. They the man skip all the steps ... and hit the sheet by the 3 rd date so that by the time she figures out he's a rat .. she's already kindof emotional bound to him. So then... she feels she's gotta STAY with that loser.

If she had waited .. she would have still figured out what he was .. but she could have easily stop aswering his texts .. and dumped him.

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 5:59pm
So true, Printer.
And BHM isn't letting me fix the first page, so the paragraphs will remain that way.Confused

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 04 2013 at 6:00pm
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2013 at 3:21pm
Its so sad that women don't know their worth. I was having a conversation with a friend about this guy she likes. She basically told me her first "date" with him was him coming over to her house to chill and watch a movie. She tried to justify it by saying it during the week. I told her most single guys go out to eat all the time after work so him meeting you for dinner shouldn't have been a problem. Especially were she lives he passes 50-11MILLION restaurants.  

But its also up to the women too. Guys know who will fall for the "lets chill" and who won't. Carry yourself with the upmost respect and dignity and see how men handle you. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2013 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Its so sad that women don't know their worth. I was having a conversation with a friend about this guy she likes. She basically told me her first "date" with him was him coming over to her house to chill and watch a movie. She tried to justify it by saying it during the week. I told her most single guys go out to eat all the time after work so him meeting you for dinner shouldn't have been a problem. Especially were she lives he passes 50-11MILLION restaurants.  

But its also up to the women too. Guys know who will fall for the "lets chill" and who won't. Carry yourself with the upmost respect and dignity and see how men handle you. 

Clap
so true! men have a different attitude (just like we have a different outfit everyday) for every woman they date/hook up with. if you let him treat you like a quick meal, he will do it so.
if you impose that you are worth more than a simple quickie, then he will treat you the way you want.

SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2013 at 5:34pm
Yeah don't fall for that shyt. Set expectations from the very beginning. If he don't meet them he's gone.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Set expectations from the very beginning. If he don't meet them he's gone.

This.
It resumes the whole thing!
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 6:02pm
It works every time. I love that come over and chill.

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 3:09am
"Come over and chillll" sounds like a guy wanting to f*ck. Um, no nicca. I dont come over for that, massages or to watch a movie. Im not 17, that sh*t dont work. LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 5:02am
LOL Yea come over and chill means something going down....I usually don't mind Embarrassed
jimmy_rustle View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 8:59pm
Dating is an antiquated racket.  Why do women still want men to buy their affection in 2013?  Why not reward a guy that you actually want regardless of how much $ he is willing to waste on you?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic