Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

dating up advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Boobalicious McSmoothington Boobalicious McSmoothington wrote:

Dudes who be up on that " i know what u like more than u do" usually are the worse with the weakest stroke game in life. Be the same ones talking about it aint the size its the motion of the ocean.... seat dat limpdicking azz down sumwhere. 

Fuccin' A.   But hey...they got to tell themselves something so they feel better about their sh*t. *shrugs*
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Nah, I can there are ways to know a woman's sexuality before she knows it herself. You have to feel her out  and her personality that is forming will show you what entices her and that's why you try new things out, not keep doing the same ol'e same ol'e, this isn't the 50s, toys, sex styles and etc. A young man ain't gonna know all of that until he has some experience.

Now a young man isn't going to try different things out until he has sex a lot with a partner and realizes he needs to spice it up.

Umm as a woman that used to be 19 and had a ton of 19 year old girlfriends, you are likely ... very mistaken on this count. See? You already assume you would know ... more than she would know .. about such things. You make my point.

It's not just about sex of course, that was just an interesting example. Tongue And I am not talking about 'toys' and whatnot. Like I said .. you would gdt going and 5 minutes later .. it will be over and she would be lying there wondering .. if that was it? The  two of you would not be on the same level ON MANY THINGS. You would have the advantage. Period.

Besides like I said .. 'at 27 you should have the maturity'... to know she should she would  better off with someone her own age.

Not trying to offend .. you are likely a nice guy but it does give me the CREEPS to think of a 27 year on old guy .. that is so keen on getting involved with a 19 year old 'young girl'(said in awhispered voice and lit up eyes) such that he keeps coming up with justiifications. It starts to sound like you have a PANCHANT for young girlsShocked Creepy

If this were MY daughter .. I would take EXTRENE exception to a 27 year old MAN trying to 'feel out' my 19 year old daughter's sexuality. Nooooo. If she were 29 ... that woukd be a different story, but 19 is too young.

Move on.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Nov 04 2013 at 11:41pm
patternsandtexture View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 5:49am
Well 19 is not a precise age I would go after but example but at least a woman who has no kids.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 6:03am

But I usually date younger women though, I have never dated an older woman though, they usually like to control it and I see it and I drop them.

Ummm hold it … so the answer is to date younger women so that what ... YOU can control it? WOW! So it’s out then.

Ladies and Gentlemen ... I give you a man that cannot deal with a woman … on his level. Da Daaaaaa! Hee hee! Hey, A LOT of men are like this.

DUDE .. you don’t have to date an OLDER woman. Nor do you have to date a YOUNGER woman. There is another option … dating a woman that is YOUR age (within a year or so). DUH!

This does not seem to be a category for which you have investigated … ODD. (Umm him just likes dating younger girls so he can be in control like I said in the very beginning.)

Good luck with that – but remember, hee hee! no matter how young you get ‘em .. they will eventually grow up, see the carefree lives their girlfriends are living and power they have and realize what they forfeited to saddle themselves with the likes of you .. an older man that’s in control. Confused

Mark my words … some things never change.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 6:09am
How does this page relate to op?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 6:16am

Well 19 is not a precise age I would go after but example but at least a woman who has no kids.

Well, I agree

I never got pregnant and there were a lot less methods of Birth Control years ago .. so I don't know how so many Black women get knocked up these days either. I always had responsible sex or no sex at all. If I had gotten pregnant I would have known it within the first 2 months and would have gotten an abortion. Period. I never had to do that ... but I would have.

However, I think you need to move on to a more enlightened/educated pool of Black women your age .. if you want a Black woman with no kids.

You aren't gonna find many women doing their Doctor's Residency or working out of a lab for NASA with a child in tow. No. because they will be like I was which waas - serious about my future so I was not about to allow an unplanned prenancy ruin it - no.

I could write a book about all the females I watched fall by the wayside Confused.. never fulfilled theitr dreams and even up om deadend jobs, struggling for money(otherwise living a hard life) all because of irresponsible sex or not having an abortion.

Either that ..or accept that you will find the right girl that already has a child. I really think this is a problem on MANY levels but whatever .. not my problem.

Anyway.. I will step off my soapbox now. Wink

Edited by Printer_Ink - Nov 05 2013 at 6:23am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 6:19am
This nigguh

Like bw are the only ones getting knocked up by the boatload
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 6:51am
I just need to get out of columbus, ohio that's what I need to do. I work and have no kids and most of the women my age have at least 2 to three kids if not more.  And the women with no kids they usually don't date or deal with folks, so it's like you are left with not many options.

And Afro I only care about black women so why would I care about other races, they don't affect me cause I don't date them.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 6:58am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

But I usually date younger women though, I have never dated an older woman though, they usually like to control it and I see it and I drop them.

Ummm hold it … so the answer is to date younger women so that what ... YOU can control it? WOW! So it’s out then.

Ladies and Gentlemen ... I give you a man that cannot deal with a woman … on his level. Da Daaaaaa! Hee hee! Hey, A LOT of men are like this.

DUDE .. you don’t have to date an OLDER woman. Nor do you have to date a YOUNGER woman. There is another option … dating a woman that is YOUR age (within a year or so). DUH!

This does not seem to be a category for which you have investigated … ODD. (Umm him just likes dating younger girls so he can be in control like I said in the very beginning.)

Good luck with that – but remember, hee hee! no matter how young you get ‘em .. they will eventually grow up, see the carefree lives their girlfriends are living and power they have and realize what they forfeited to saddle themselves with the likes of you .. an older man that’s in control. Confused

Mark my words … some things never change.

Why would I control them? I don't control or guide, if they ask a question I'll answer it, but I'll probably serial date what not. It's not like I'm looking for marriage or anything like that. Definitely do not want kids or raising no kids. So I'll be looking for a doctor to tie up loose ends.

Also, the thing is with women my age and older they are too fcuking religious and they would be like god this and god that and I would be like uh huh, yeah Sleepy please shut up.

Edited by patternsandtexture - Nov 05 2013 at 7:00am
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 7:22am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

awww damn don't do it

What would a 27 year old have in common with a 19 year old. 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL EXACTLY!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>