Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Dating Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 10:57pm

U bt.ches tlkn bout ya 1st date do’s and don’ts lotta u bitches first date b on a nikga couch wit a limearita in one hand dick in the other

Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:00pm
^ So damn true...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:43am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

oh, ok so they did choose the 3-some.
eta: #sisterwives
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

U bt.ches tlkn bout ya 1st date do’s and don’ts lotta u bitches first date b on a nikga couch wit a limearita in one hand dick in the other

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDead
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

so he let her come

cute

my mind when somewhere else as in 'yeah he let all of them come' lolLOLCryLOL
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 5:07pm
I'd be damned if I wait 3 months to sleep with someone I don't plan on being with for three months. Wtf
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 5:15pm
aw nita, i was gonna point u to the page 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

UPDATE : she ended up going out with him with the girl who "has feelings for him" she said it went well and they all had a good time

Did she drop her feelings for him and is now just enjoying the d!ck? The guy must have had a MARVELOUS time with those 2...

beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:05am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

UPDATE : she ended up going out with him with the girl who "has feelings for him" she said it went well and they all had a good time

Did she drop her feelings for him and is now just enjoying the d!ck? The guy must have had a MARVELOUS time with those 2...

Haha no i don't think so, they have like hung out the entire weekend like with all of his friends apparently. I suppose they are on the fast track to being a couple or something. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:47am
oh, that's good. I guess he wants to make a point that he really likes her and doesn't care about the other girl....
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:46am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

oh, that's good. I guess he wants to make a point that he really likes her and doesn't care about the other girl....

or he enjoys the attention and covert mental control of having 2 admirers around him simultaneously with both in check. undeniable confirmation that 'he is the man'... #bowdownbixxches
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
  Share Topic