BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dating Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:29pm
I wish someone would try and take me to the Panda Express at the local mall and saying we on a date...Cry

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:31pm
let me get this right...sex 3 days in?  then info starts tumbling down?  could've found this type of thing out had she held out a few days longer perhaps.  no right to be mad.  people think your life started from the day you met them, 3 days ago.  
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Charles is going out the next day, invites Alice, then rescinds on the invitation because a friend within his friend circle has feelings for him - Charles insists he doesn't have feelings for the friend and the friend knows he is dating but does not want to rub it in her face. 

i wouldn't necessarily be upset that he was effing someone else, but more that he invited her then rescinded because of some other woman's feelings.  why invite her at all especially when he knows it's more than probable the friend in the friend circle would want to come along since she likes him.  he just seems messy.   
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I wish someone would try and take me to the Panda Express at the local mall and saying we on a date...Cry

I mean, yeah it's not for everyone. It just depends on what you're going on a date for.

I feel like if this is someone who's a stranger (ie not part of my friend/social group) then it's a good place to do the in-person vetting I need to do in a casual way.

Plus, I like having lots of choices in what to eat.

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:52pm

what about a rodizio?
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 4:00pm

How is it these women are uptight and stingy with they affection and not the case of IF YOU buying dinner for someone you must have had some interest in to even invite on a date abd complain about the cost of said date that YOU invited her on...

Sounds like a you dont need to be getting your grown man dating on until the grown men in your wallet catch up to the standard you out here trying to live?

A meal/ movie should not be causing so much turmoil in your life....

Blah blah blah blah

That's all I heard out of you.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

what about a rodizio?

Lunch down here is like 20 all you can eat.... Maybe...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 4:04pm
Its ok, that time you spent blah blahing me could be better spent collecting cans for your next date.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 4:14pm
Question the relationship more.

If he does not have feelings for the person within their circle, why should be concerned about rubbing this new relationship in her face.

Alice will not be included in anything as long as he other person will be around

Charles need to get his priorities in order.   Maybe he already has .

Writing is on the proverbial wall.
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 4:23pm
LOLClapThumbs Up

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 22>