BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dating Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

If there is chemistry and the date is going well, I don't see whats wrong with holding hands. 

Thats totally different from a man just grabbing ya hand. A woman has a way of letting a man know what is and isnt okay. Again its personal space. Being invited in vs kicking the door open and making ur way in.

I'm being funny here but Gk, as far as personal space goes......do you walk down the street next to your date or arms length apart???LOLHug

Na. We walk side by side lol im more touchy with guys i like. Ive held a guys hand (and then some) on a first date and it was great. Ive also had guys try to hold my hand and rub the small of my back on a first date and i pulled away.
Now that would freak me out!
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:53pm

If there is chemistry and the date is going well, I don't see whats wrong with holding hands. 

Thats totally different from a man just grabbing ya hand. A woman has a way of letting a man know what is and isnt okay. Again its personal space. Being invited in vs kicking the door open and making ur way in.

Yes I agree. 

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

That's what McDonald's are for. I only take my mother to nice restaurants unless I know she is real and we been dating for a 8 months.

For some reason I feel like the mall food court is a good place for a date. That way, each person can get what they want to eat, it's in public, you can talk to each other and you can people watch, and if you want to spend more time together you can walk around the mall.

Genius!

So did i when i was in high school

Too many snakes in the pit for you to go all out in this dating world. I ain't trying to gamble too much on a bad investment.

I know good and darn well you are not taking your date to MCDONALDS on your first dateOuchShocked You joking right?

I done it before and I'll step it up to cup of Joe's once in a while
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:59pm
if she wanted someone committed, not involved with anyone else, whom she trusts implicitly 

Why have sex with him so quickly? Or have sex with him before finding all of that out?

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

aww ya'll I feel bad, I know she just recently went through i really personal loss, so I thought her dating quickly was like her way of not thinking about it. I don't want her to get hurt by someone. 

Awww poor girl. She sounds vulnerable. Well yall should go out this weekend or something instead of her latching onto a man after 7 days. That is not healthy. 

I wouldn't cut him off completely because that is a little dramatic. She should just keep him on a friendly level and go about her business. If he invites her on a real date cool, but nothing more than that until her mind is clearer.  
They've been out on 3 actual dinner/movie/drinks dates already 

Ya I know. I'm referring to the future. If he continues to invite her out on those type of dates, I don't see why she should decline since they did enjoy each other's company. Slow it down and maybe something will grow from it, but being pressed after 7 days isn't healthy. I feel for her, but it's not like they've been dating for 7 months.

Him saying that another girl's feelings for him is the reason he doesn't want to invite her out with his friends is code for he is seeing other women.

Edited by keepgrowing - Jun 05 2014 at 3:03pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:02pm

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Who knows she probably lying and trying to pretending being proper but would do more than hold hands for red lobster biscuits.

I don't think I'm that proper lol

I don't like red lobster

and my views on sex are probably not the same as a good number of woman on here

but guess what....I still got that ring tho...................

How?

my charm
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:03pm

aww ya'll I feel bad, I know she just recently went through i really personal loss, so I thought her dating quickly was like her way of not thinking about it. I don't want her to get hurt by someone. 

Awww poor girl. She sounds vulnerable. Well yall should go out this weekend or something instead of her latching onto a man after 7 days. That is not healthy. 

I wouldn't cut him off completely because that is a little dramatic. She should just keep him on a friendly level and go about her business. If he invites her on a real date cool, but nothing more than that until her mind is clearer.  
They've been out on 3 actual dinner/movie/drinks dates already 

Ya I know. I'm referring to the future. If he continues to invite her out on those type of dates, I don't see why she should decline since they did enjoy each other's company. Slow it down, no more sleepover, and maybe something will grow from it, but being pressed after 7 days isn't healthy. I feel for her, but it's not like they've been dating for 7 months.

Him saying that another girl's feelings for him is the reason he doesn't want to invite her out with his friends is code for he is seeing other women.

Ahh i see what you mean, makes sense definitely. well only time will tell hopefully he is actually genuine. but still he's shady
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:03pm

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

That's what McDonald's are for. I only take my mother to nice restaurants unless I know she is real and we been dating for a 8 months.

For some reason I feel like the mall food court is a good place for a date. That way, each person can get what they want to eat, it's in public, you can talk to each other and you can people watch, and if you want to spend more time together you can walk around the mall.

Genius!

samples aren't an appetizer cheapie
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:13pm
i don't say "date" anymore...i just say we going out and i will be right back...or if in a relationship...i would say...yeah we're seeing each other " meaning we r in a relationship..

meaning of certain old words we used back in the day have a new meaning today..
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 3:27pm
How is it these women are uptight and stingy with they affection and not the case of IF YOU buying dinner for someone you must have had some interest in to even invite on a date abd complain about the cost of said date that YOU invited her on...

Sounds like a you dont need to be getting your grown man dating on until the grown men in your wallet catch up to the standard you out here trying to live?

A meal/ movie should not be causing so much turmoil in your life....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 22>