Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dating Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

That's what McDonald's are for. I only take my mother to nice restaurants unless I know she is real and we been dating for a 8 months.

For some reason I feel like the mall food court is a good place for a date. That way, each person can get what they want to eat, it's in public, you can talk to each other and you can people watch, and if you want to spend more time together you can walk around the mall.

Genius!
Sponsored Links

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I'm confused about this holding hands comment.  I mean, what's the problem with holding hand? I feel holding hands is a nice gesture.  Just because I held your hand doesn't mean we fcking the same night.  I rather hold hands on the first date than fck, but that's just me!  Enlighten me please

this is not an American thing...

I'm American and i see no issue with holding hands with a man on a date. 

..but I also don't go on date just for a free meal. If I agree to on a date with a guy it means im honestly interested/attracted to him. 

I just reread Samone's post about her not even wanting to go on the date in the first place Dead
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

If there is chemistry and the date is going well, I don't see whats wrong with holding hands. 

Thats totally different from a man just grabbing ya hand. A woman has a way of letting a man know what is and isnt okay. Again its personal space. Being invited in vs kicking the door open and making ur way in.

I'm being funny here but Gk, as far as personal space goes......do you walk down the street next to your date or arms length apart???LOLHug
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:44pm

That's what McDonald's are for. I only take my mother to nice restaurants unless I know she is real and we been dating for a 8 months.

For some reason I feel like the mall food court is a good place for a date. That way, each person can get what they want to eat, it's in public, you can talk to each other and you can people watch, and if you want to spend more time together you can walk around the mall.

Genius!

So did i when i was in high school
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:44pm

If there is chemistry and the date is going well, I don't see whats wrong with holding hands. 

Thats totally different from a man just grabbing ya hand. A woman has a way of letting a man know what is and isnt okay. Again its personal space. Being invited in vs kicking the door open and making ur way in.

Yes I agree. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I'm confused about this holding hands comment.  I mean, what's the problem with holding hand? I feel holding hands is a nice gesture.  Just because I held your hand doesn't mean we fcking the same night.  I rather hold hands on the first date than fck, but that's just me!  Enlighten me please

this is not an American thing...

I'm American and i see no issue with holding hands with a man on a date. 

..but I also don't go on date just for a free meal. If I agree to on a date with a guy it means im honestly interested/attracted to him. 
Ermm I didn't say it was an "American" thing but I did mention that it could be a cultural thing.  Don't place me in the frying pan, goodm3.LOL
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:47pm

Genius!

Too many snakes in the pit for you to go all out in this dating world. I ain't trying to gamble too much on a bad investment.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:47pm

I'm being funny here but Gk, as far as personal space goes......do you walk down the street next to your date or arms length apart???LOLHug

Na. We walk side by side lol im more touchy with guys i like. Ive held a guys hand (and then some) on a first date and it was great. Ive also had guys try to hold my hand and rub the small of my back on a first date and i pulled away.
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

aww ya'll I feel bad, I know she just recently went through i really personal loss, so I thought her dating quickly was like her way of not thinking about it. I don't want her to get hurt by someone. 

Awww poor girl. She sounds vulnerable. Well yall should go out this weekend or something instead of her latching onto a man after 7 days. That is not healthy. 

I wouldn't cut him off completely because that is a little dramatic. She should just keep him on a friendly level and go about her business. If he invites her on a real date cool, but nothing more than that until her mind is clearer.  
They've been out on 3 actual dinner/movie/drinks dates already 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:50pm

Genius!

Too many snakes in the pit for you to go all out in this dating world. I ain't trying to gamble too much on a bad investment.

I know good and darn well you are not taking your date to MCDONALDS on your first dateOuchShocked You joking right?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>
  Share Topic