Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dating Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

aww ya'll I feel bad, I know she just recently went through i really personal loss, so I thought her dating quickly was like her way of not thinking about it. I don't want her to get hurt by someone. 

Awww poor girl. She sounds vulnerable. Well yall should go out this weekend or something instead of her latching onto a man after 7 days. That is not healthy. 

I wouldn't cut him off completely because that is a little dramatic. She should just keep him on a friendly level and go about her business. If he invites her on a real date cool, but nothing more than that until her mind is clearer.  

Edited by keepgrowing - Jun 05 2014 at 2:30pm
Sponsored Links

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:30pm
If there is chemistry and the date is going well, I don't see whats wrong with holding hands. 
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I'm confused about this holding hands comment.  I mean, what's the problem with holding hand? I feel holding hands is a nice gesture.  Just because I held your hand doesn't mean we fcking the same night.  I rather hold hands on the first date than fck, but that's just me!  Enlighten me please

I am not a squishy, emotional person

so to get me to  genuinely want to do those things with you takes time

not a year lol, but not the first date

Yea, I understand your feelings behind it.  I wasn't a big fan of kissing or showing affection in public, not even with my ex-husband.  But now.......shiiiiiiit I bang you in Prospect Park if you're down.EmbarrassedLOL  But I hear ya SL.  Wink
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

If there is chemistry and the date is going well, I don't see whats wrong with holding hands. 

Thats totally different from a man just grabbing ya hand. A woman has a way of letting a man know what is and isnt okay. Again its personal space. Being invited in vs kicking the door open and making ur way in.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:36pm
My ex was really affectionate PDA all the time. He held my hand on our first date. I was uncomfortable at first, but grew to like it. My current not so much. Kinda miss it.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I'm confused about this holding hands comment.  I mean, what's the problem with holding hand? I feel holding hands is a nice gesture.  Just because I held your hand doesn't mean we fcking the same night.  I rather hold hands on the first date than fck, but that's just me!  Enlighten me please

this is not an American thing...

I'm American and i see no issue with holding hands with a man on a date. 

..but I also don't go on date just for a free meal. If I agree to on a date with a guy it means im honestly interested/attracted to him. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:38pm

I've gone on a few "I'm bored" dates
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Some people are not comfortable or may not be that affectionate. It can also be cultural. Hell I would be creeped out if my date wiped food off from my mouth or picked lettuce out of my teeth.  Bottom line, everyone is different and has different views and/or expectations about certain things.  Don't knock em, get to know em.Wink
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Who knows she probably lying and trying to pretending being proper but would do more than hold hands for red lobster biscuits.

I don't think I'm that proper lol

I don't like red lobster

and my views on sex are probably not the same as a good number of woman on here

but guess what....I still got that ring tho...................

How?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:40pm
I love pda but not with a stranger. Lol some dudes do the hand holding thing as a "move" right out the gate.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 22>
  Share Topic