BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dating Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:05pm
C
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:06pm
BHM is so funny.
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:06pm
LOLLOLLOL
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

He was honest though, he did say that someone interested in him would be there too. He didn't have to mention that part, so maybe he really didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings. She could be one of those dramatic cry babies who can't function if the guy they are into is dating.

She could have asked why he cared about "rubbing it on her face" that he was with someone else. Maybe when he gave a clarification she would catch on a lie or simply hear the whole story.

But anyways, she already dumped him, right? I'm glad she isn't the type who stresses over little things.

Yeah, he asked if they can hang over the weekend but she said he needs to tie up loose ends with his friends first

noooo... everyone who posted after you is right.... I mean, he wants to hang out over the weekend? That means he wants to come over and fvck. After dropping an invitation over some girl with feelings for him, he was supposed to invite her out to do something OUTDOORS.

and yeah, giving ultimatums when she isn't even his girl is just telling him that all he has to do is make up that the girl isn't around anymore, and she will be giving head again.

LOLLOL I'm sending her this thread so she knows child! She won't listen to me lol 

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

He was honest though, he did say that someone interested in him would be there too. He didn't have to mention that part, so maybe he really didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings. She could be one of those dramatic cry babies who can't function if the guy they are into is dating.

She could have asked why he cared about "rubbing it on her face" that he was with someone else. Maybe when he gave a clarification she would catch on a lie or simply hear the whole story.

But anyways, she already dumped him, right? I'm glad she isn't the type who stresses over little things.

Yeah, he asked if they can hang over the weekend but she said he needs to tie up loose ends with his friends first

noooo... everyone who posted after you is right.... I mean, he wants to hang out over the weekend? That means he wants to come over and fvck. After dropping an invitation over some girl with feelings for him, he was supposed to invite her out to do something OUTDOORS.

and yeah, giving ultimatums when she isn't even his girl is just telling him that all he has to do is make up that the girl isn't around anymore, and she will be giving head again.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 05 2014 at 1:07pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:08pm
Giving head but not getting ate..mannnnnnnnnn wha yall doing out here

Edited by Gkisses - Jun 05 2014 at 1:09pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:10pm
not sure why she bothered to bring the situation to the OP and why the OP brought it to bhm.
you wanta fuk? then fuk. if you are turned off by the person's comment/action and you dont want to fuk again? thats ok too. the both are unmarried, dont complicate your friends' days by wining about something you can figure out on your own lol
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

not sure why she bothered to bring the situation to the OP and why the OP brought it to bhm.
you wanta fuk? then fuk. if you are turned off by the person's comment/action and you dont want to fuk again? thats ok too. the both are unmarried, dont complicate your friends' days by wining about something you can figure out on your own lol

To be honest I just think she didn't know what to do, she doesn't really do casual stuff. I'm a serial dater, so I've been through this and worse EmbarrassedLOL
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:13pm

I know what happened

she didn't lick his taint
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I know what happened

she didn't lick his taint

That or she aint make those Chewbacca noises while she slurped on his jank.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Giving head but not getting ate..mannnnnnnnnn wha yall doing out here
making it bad for meSleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake