Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Dating older men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

i approve of dating older men.

he gotta have money though.

well....any men you date should have money.

i wish i could thank you about  5 more times.. 
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

bk2la, do you have any kid(s)?

I must have missed your response OP? You seem to be mum on this subject. I don't think it much matters, though. Men will still mess with women with kids whether the man has any or not imo.

If I remember correctly, she mentioned having a daughter in some thread. I could be wrong. I mix folks up all the time.

And I agree Star, some men don't weigh kids in as a factor. One of my best guys friends, who is considered a good catch just became official with a woman with 2 kids from previous relationships. Of course, the rest of the boys are telling him to run for the hills, but he says he sees enough other qualities in her to not let that bother him.
Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

Had a baby at 16. Wasn't planned, but I knew the toll it would take on my family and everyone who had such high hopes. Best decision of my life. Graduated college at 20 for starters and the rest is uphill from there.....
I don't promote having babies out of wedlock but hey, if it happens...
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Since I'm the oldest on this board by far who wants some of this old man. I walked the bering straight

You, sir, have worms!!! LOL

You are one of the youngins. There are quite a few members in their 30's and 40's here...though you couldn't tell it Ouch.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:59pm
There is one lady here who is in her late 40's and, no lie, she looks to be in her 20's. She looks GOOD. Women of colour tend to age gracefully anyways, but her entire style is very youthful.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

You men do act like you found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow when we say we don't have kids these days tho .
coz aint no body tryna split the cheque with someone else's kid

bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:21pm
Good memory Lady! I actually answered but when I pressed send it said I do not have permission to access the page. I did it 2x and then my internet did a force close. I got frustrated and was going to answer later. I can't post at all from my laptop. Hmm
Yes, I have a 15 year old. It has never been a problem or concern for anyone I was interested in or dating. I never needed anyone to take care of her or ”save” me.   
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:23pm

Good memory Lady! I actually answered but when I pressed send it said I do not have permission to access the page. I did it 2x and then my internet did a force close. I got frustrated and was going to answer later. I can't post at all from my laptop. Hmm
Yes, I have a 15 year old. It has never been a problem or concern for anyone I was interested in or dating. I never needed anyone to take care of her or ”save” me.   
how many kids does he have & what are their ages?
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:41pm
I'm just saying though...is valuable the word yall wanna throw around?
I hate to think that any human being's value goes down just because their getting older.
Yall sound stupid as hell.
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

how many kids does he have & what are their ages?

2 boys 4 and 6.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:56pm
would you mind playing stepmom to kids that age seeing how they are still very dependent
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 26>
  Share Topic