BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dating older men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Older men give good head but they also have heart problems. Is the risk worth the gain? Black men be dyin off young.

this reminds me of this guy i used to date that was 7 years older than me...but he was in great shape ..... and was probably THE BEST that ever did "it". 

*fans self just thinking about him*

Sponsored Links

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

The tables surely do turn the older men and women get. I don't know why so many young dudes trip. As long as u are handling your business, staying in shape, etc. you will have a gang of options in your late 20s/early 30s. Just don't have a baby with these hoodrats and you good to go.
True
Can I put a ring on you're finger babyk94 WinkBig smile

:whoa: she's 17, broseph

jr.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:04pm

I'm trying see more pics of babyk tho. That fuzzy pic ain't cutting it.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:04pm

I'm trying see more pics of babyk tho. That fuzzy pic ain't cutting it.

LMFAO We'll see & I'm 17 I don't want pics of me everywhere on the Internet
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:05pm

Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Men's options get bigger the older they get while women's dwindle. Women's biggest options are when she is around 19-24 as long as she doesn't have any kids and handling herself correctly. Once men are "established" their stock goes up. That's why you see the girls who wouldn't talk to the same dude at her prime when she is out of it she is desperately holding his hand tight when he is in his prime.

It's common sense. An 18 year old man does not have the same options as a 28 year old man. And an 18 year woman is getting hollered at by men of all ages. But a 30 year old woman may not be getting as many looks as she used to. It's just the way the game is. That's why women gotta choose wisely who they give their best to in their early/mid 20s.

That's not exactly true tho. Some men tend to think that only women gain b@gg@ge with age but that's not the case. The game as u say has changed as more women are  educated and established in their own careers so the need to have some one carry them isn't really there as it was before. As I stated before most guys who believe that their options will widen aren't even the selected few at which it applies to. Then u have to wager in what exactly does it mean to be established. Many define it differently. It levels off and folks still end up with folks within their league if u will.  Maybe this applies more so to women who aim to be SAHM's or women who let themselves go.

Up keep physically and appearance wise has more to do with a females options than her age does. I hope to many men arent banking on that older day to fall in to piles of pu$$y since thats also when most men start to encounter a decrease in sex drive and ability.

Edited by Gkisses - Nov 20 2012 at 1:10pm
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:06pm
I'm thirsty
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:07pm
the 30 y/o still has 30 years worth of ba ge hanging off her nipples, tho

it ain't all about the looks

jr.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

jr.

What does that even mean LOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:15pm
Look guys, look what I did! I CHANGED MY AVI!!! I'm so proud of myselfApprove
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

jr.

What does that even mean LOL

That's what I want to know. Are you trying to say, the older the female, the saggier the titties?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 26>