Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dating older men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:47am
Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

ouch!!!

it's not even an attempt to be super rude or to throw shade.  i am not even trying to read OP but many men...even if they are old...want to date women in their 20s. it's gross & unfair but in the dating world after a certain age, men have the upper hand. why? bc men are still seen as a prize as they age, are typically considered "better" looking and more attractive, especially if they have a career and no kids...whereas women are just seen as..old...and "what-is-wrong-with-her-why-isn't-she-married."

mens stocks rise with age, while womens decline. probably why so many women will tell younger women to not be so picky [idk about that line of reasoning but i have never heard of a man receiving such advice]

..and the men will date younger women who they think are more flexible and have less bag.gage

That's for men who are looking for arm candy who are probably going through a crisis or need a 20 something year old to make them feel better, hes not. He's really just looking for someone to settle down with...again.. Hes divorced. Hes confident enough to date a 40 year old woman if he liked her personality. I see and hear what women think of him and its all good.
you sure he's not desperate?

lol, I don't know how to take that. No he's not. From what I heard from the people who work there, he has a lot of nice looking female admirers of all ages even younger than me. :-\

Please, you are not old, especially not to a 40 something year old. Ignore that ignorance. Sleepy
Sponsored Links

bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:47am

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

ouch!!!

it's not even an attempt to be super rude or to throw shade.  i am not even trying to read OP but many men...even if they are old...want to date women in their 20s. it's gross & unfair but in the dating world after a certain age, men have the upper hand. why? bc men are still seen as a prize as they age, are typically considered "better" looking and more attractive, especially if they have a career and no kids...whereas women are just seen as..old...and "what-is-wrong-with-her-why-isn't-she-married."

mens stocks rise with age, while womens decline. probably why so many women will tell younger women to not be so picky [idk about that line of reasoning but i have never heard of a man receiving such advice]

..and the men will date younger women who they think are more flexible and have less bag.gage

That's for men who are looking for arm candy who are probably going through a crisis or need a 20 something year old to make them feel better, hes not. He's really just looking for someone to settle down with...again.. Hes divorced. Hes confident enough to date a 40 year old woman if he liked her personality. I see and hear what women think of him and its all good.
you sure he's not desperate?

lol, I don't know how to take that. No he's not. From what I heard from the people who work there, he has a lot of nice looking female admirers of all ages even younger than me. :-\

He's quite a catch, kinda makes me feel insecure.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:57am

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Man if you a single 30 year old woman u should be open to dating men all the way up to 50.

LOLOLOL. If I didn't have a sense of humor this would make me cry. I wasted the last 4 years on someone who I saw potential in but couldnt get his act together. Big mistake. I live in LA, its slim pickings here. On top of that I don't want to settle so I haven't found ” the one” yet. This guy is almost perfect but his age makes me think I'm settling. Btw, I'm not ugly at all. An 8, maybe more. and I myself look very young. everyone thinks I'm 22 by looking at me, after speaking to me they realize I'm older.

Confused
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:01am
Y'all Os take all the damn wind out of a sail

Edited by jonesable - Nov 20 2012 at 3:02am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:02am
Get your country idioms outta here.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:04am

I didn't even get to say
" ya'll dun took the rag off the bush"
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:14am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Man if you a single 30 year old woman u should be open to dating men all the way up to 50.

LOLOLOL. If I didn't have a sense of humor this would make me cry. I wasted the last 4 years on someone who I saw potential in but couldnt get his act together. Big mistake. I live in LA, its slim pickings here. On top of that I don't want to settle so I haven't found ” the one” yet. This guy is almost perfect but his age makes me think I'm settling. Btw, I'm not ugly at all. An 8, maybe more. and I myself look very young. everyone thinks I'm 22 by looking at me, after speaking to me they realize I'm older.

LoL...how can you rate yourself though? Your rating of yourself isn't worth squat.

I could go on about how I came to an 8 but I don't want to sound conceited, which I'm sure everyone thinks already.  

Please, please do...I won't judge. I'm just curious.

nicca you so focused on me you are missing the point.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:16am

LoL...how can you rate yourself though? Your rating of yourself isn't worth squat.

I could go on about how I came to an 8 but I don't want to sound conceited, which I'm sure everyone thinks already.  

Please, please do...I won't judge. I'm just curious.

nicca you so focused on me you are missing the point.

What are you talking about?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:20am
But anyway a lot of younger men like older women too so I don't think age is much a hindrance anymore.
lambkin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lambkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:45am
gosh... some of you really complicate things unnecessarily...
He mustn't be more than 2.5 years older or six seconds younger than you... Confused

What world do you live in?

Who cares! If they get along well why not go for it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 26>
  Share Topic