BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dating older men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:55am
Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Man if you a single 30 year old woman u should be open to dating men all the way up to 50.

LOLOLOL. If I didn't have a sense of humor this would make me cry. I wasted the last 4 years on someone who I saw potential in but couldnt get his act together. Big mistake. I live in LA, its slim pickings here. On top of that I don't want to settle so I haven't found ” the one” yet. This guy is almost perfect but his age makes me think I'm settling. Btw, I'm not ugly at all. An 8, maybe more. and I myself look very young. everyone thinks I'm 22 by looking at me, after speaking to me they realize I'm older.

LoL...how can you rate yourself though? Your rating of yourself isn't worth squat.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:57am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

ouch!!!

it's not even an attempt to be super rude or to throw shade.  i am not even trying to read OP but many men...even if they are old...want to date women in their 20s. it's gross & unfair but in the dating world after a certain age, men have the upper hand. why? bc men are still seen as a prize as they age, are typically considered "better" looking and more attractive, especially if they have a career and no kids...whereas women are just seen as..old...and "what-is-wrong-with-her-why-isn't-she-married."

mens stocks rise with age, while womens decline. probably why so many women will tell younger women to not be so picky [idk about that line of reasoning but i have never heard of a man receiving such advice]

..and the men will date younger women who they think are more flexible and have less bag.gage

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 20 2012 at 1:17am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:02am
My dad is twelve years older than my mom and they got married when she was 20 I think.
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:03am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

ouch!!!

it's not even an attempt to be super rude or to throw shade.  i am not even trying to read OP but many men...even if they are old...want to date women in their 20s. it's gross & unfair but in the dating world after a certain age, men have the upper hand. why? bc men are still seen as a prize as they age, are typically considered "better" looking and more attractive, especially if they have a career and no kids...whereas women are just seen as..old...and "what-is-wrong-with-her-why-isn't-she-married."

mens stocks rise with age, while womens decline. probably why so many women will tell younger women to not be so picky [idk about that line of reasoning but i have never heard of a man receiving such advice]

..and the men will date younger women who they think are more flexible and have less bag.gage

That's for men who are looking for arm candy who are probably going through a crisis or need a 20 something year old to make them feel better, hes not. He's really just looking for someone to settle down with...again.. Hes divorced. Hes confident enough to date a 40 year old woman if he liked her personality. I see and hear what women think of him and its all good.
kalenjin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:15am
Lmao!

It's not weird but if u r insecure about it keep waiting around. Most women in their 30s have better luck with men in their 40s because a lot of mn in their 30s are really dating the 20s or later teens. Especially if they think they are a catch, they r looking for the youngins
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:31am

ouch!!!

That's for men who are looking for arm candy who are probably going through a crisis or need a 20 something year old to make them feel better, hes not. He's really just looking for someone to settle down with...again.. Hes divorced. Hes confident enough to date a 40 year old woman if he liked her personality. I see and hear what women think of him and its all good.
you sure he's not desperate?

bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:37am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Man if you a single 30 year old woman u should be open to dating men all the way up to 50.

LOLOLOL. If I didn't have a sense of humor this would make me cry. I wasted the last 4 years on someone who I saw potential in but couldnt get his act together. Big mistake. I live in LA, its slim pickings here. On top of that I don't want to settle so I haven't found ” the one” yet. This guy is almost perfect but his age makes me think I'm settling. Btw, I'm not ugly at all. An 8, maybe more. and I myself look very young. everyone thinks I'm 22 by looking at me, after speaking to me they realize I'm older.

LoL...how can you rate yourself though? Your rating of yourself isn't worth squat.

Ehhh. Kinda true, but when you garner a certain amount of attention you kinda know where you stand. I have no boobs worth speaking of so it must be the face. I meant an 8 in face, not overall. I could go on about how I came to an 8 but I don't want to sound conceited, which I'm sure everyone thinks already. I just said that so that PK didn't think I'm some dog that needs to hurry up and settle for anything I can get. If I wanted to settle I would he married already.
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:39am

ouch!!!

you sure he's not desperate?

lol, I don't know how to take that. No he's not. From what I heard from the people who work there, he has a lot of nice looking female admirers of all ages even younger than me. :-\

Edited by bk2la981 - Nov 20 2012 at 2:44am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:45am

ouch!!!

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

SMH what the hell is wrong with an old Brotha cuffing a young broad?

Goddammit if I'm 50 years old, and these young heifers still choosing, Imma get me one too!

F*ck I look like getting me an old ass long-in-the-tooth broad my age when I could get me a tight young thang?! That's backwards hustlin'.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:46am

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

I could go on about how I came to an 8 but I don't want to sound conceited, which I'm sure everyone thinks already.  

Please, please do...I won't judge. I'm just curious.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 26>