Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Dating older men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

its not that big of a gap as far as maturity goes since you're in your 30's already. i think you two should be able to have a good relationship if that's what you want.

If you were in your twenties I'd say dude would be way too old.
  I don't know about the relationship being "good"--still seems like there would be a bit of a generational gap...but go for it.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Most women should seriously date a man relatively older than her. 

I agree with this.
But I just couldn't go above a certain amount of years.

5 suits me fine
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:28pm
From my experience men that old usually have major ba ge and talk as if majority of their life is behind them when the opposite is true.
WadadliQueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WadadliQueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:33pm
I personally wouldn't want to date someone would that age limit but you're over 30 and I feel that signifies a level of maturity and you should what you are doing. If you were in you're twenties then I would say be leery of the age difference.

What I would worry about is even though you're just a volunteer, he is essentially in a position of authority so if the relationship may not work out; maybe you would feel uncomfortable continuing volunteering there especially if you normally interact with each other  So be careful with that.....
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I couldn't do that old.
Ever.
My age gap is 1 year below and 5 above.
Anything else is very wierd to me..when I found out they are that old I get turned off.

My gap was 2 below and 4 above. I was a little turned off when he told me but I kept thinking ” well he doesn't look old” But the thought of it did repulse me for a second.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:37pm

Give it a shot.

My husband is 13 years older than I am, and we've been married for nearly 30 years. If nothing comes of it, it probably wouldn't hurt to get to know him.
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:48pm

Man if you a single 30 year old woman u should be open to dating men all the way up to 50.

LOLOLOL. If I didn't have a sense of humor this would make me cry. I wasted the last 4 years on someone who I saw potential in but couldnt get his act together. Big mistake. I live in LA, its slim pickings here. On top of that I don't want to settle so I haven't found ” the one” yet. This guy is almost perfect but his age makes me think I'm settling. Btw, I'm not ugly at all. An 8, maybe more. and I myself look very young. everyone thinks I'm 22 by looking at me, after speaking to me they realize I'm older.
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:57pm
Positive K tells it as it is, damn
Hello! Tsuki View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello! Tsuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:58pm
Must be 18-25--young and cute for me. Tsuki cannot do middle-aged
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:59pm

post a pic bk...I assume u from Brooklyn and moved to LA...if u was an 8 in BK that really means u between a 6-7 in LA. 

Lololol, I was a 10 in bk. So an 8 here and Ive gotten better with age too. I can't post a pic, work stuff....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>
  Share Topic