Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dating older men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Whatever gkisses! If his ass was covered in tats, spikes, a weeks worth of grime, and had a little zest sprinkled on for good measure, yo ass would be slangin low sodium plates lef an right.

Wuteva trick. Wut.evv.errrrr!

I dont do boiled chicken
Sponsored Links

uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:57pm
I'm creeped out by men younger than me, not older.  12 yrs may or may not be a big deal depending on the 2 people involved.  Ideally, I think a 5 year age difference (give or take a couple years) is ideal. 

In all honesty, it really doesn't matter at the end of the day.  The older I get, the more I realize its character, not age  that you should be concerned with. 
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:23pm
it sound like you guys just ain't a good match.
age doesn't seem to be the issue here.....
you just dont like him
or you expect him to act older..... he sound a little immature

Next! I would date an older guy but I would've to have things in common w him...
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

All this geriatric wants to do is talk about feelings. Pays me too many compliments, it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. I don't know how to get out of it since we kinda work together. I tried to play the, its not you, its me card but he didn't care and wants to ” help” me get past my ” problems”.

are you still sexually and physically attracted to him? Because if you aren't just end with him and tell the reasons, the same way you would do with a guy your age.

I dated a guy older than me and he also came on too strong with the compliments and his feelings and I just told him that it was too much.  He relaxed it a bit and everything went well after that.
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:54am
I agree with all 3 of you ladies. I think I stil am attracted to him, I'm just not used to it. Ive always appreciated a younger face, ie reggie bush, ochostinko, etc... Maybe its something I would have to get used to, but the feelings talks gets on my nerves and I don't think he can help/stop it. Maybe I wouldnt mind it so much if I was more into him, idk... Maybe I'm just being mean.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:11am
just curious: is he white?
not sure if you posted that already.

I can't picture a 45-year-old Reggie Bush look-alike talking about his feelings.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Nov 30 2012 at 1:13am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:12am
Oh and when I told him to relax a bit it was more about the feelings talk; I loved the complimenting part! It boosted my self-esteem ;)

Edited by sexyandfamous - Nov 30 2012 at 1:13am
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

just curious: is he white?
not sure if you posted that already.

I can't picture a 45-year-old Reggie Bush look-alike talking about his feelings.

He's black, from one of the hoodest hoods. He doesn't look like reggie bush, I was just saying that I have always appreciated a younger looking face such as rb's. I think he's seeing the light at the end of the tunnel so its cool.

I guess I wouldnt mind the compliments if I was more into him. Trey songz could talk me to death about his feelings if he wanted to.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526