FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedDating older men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

2) Has simply given up on looking for a childless woman because a growing majority of attractive sisters already have kids.

This, but I knew a decent looking man who didn't have any kids and both of his wives had more than one child. He considered them his kids and said he didn't want any of his own. Other than that he wasn't worth a damn but some people can look past the kids.

My uncle on my dad's side, his wife had a child before they got married but my uncle married her and had two more children with her and she hasn't worked in over 30 years.

Some men will leave their own baby mama and kids to go live with another bish and take care of her kids. It's all about the puzzy, man...

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 20 2012 at 7:08pm
Sponsored Links

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

men are more valuable than women as they get older? LOL
ok, if that makes ya'll feel better.
some most women just don't know how to play the game right.

I'm sitting here like wait, what? LOL

If they like it, then...

Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

This is a strange thread. A woman is her most valuable from 19-24? She doesn't even know anything at those ages. She has yet to grow and discover who she is - is she even out of school yet? She's still quite young...

wait...

maybe that's what men like. Young naivety...which seems predatory.

I'm still in my 20's, but I just cannot imagine a 24 year old woman 'settling down' with anyone. When I was 24 I was hanging off the side of trucks being chased down the mountains by bandits and sleeping on beaches.

Settle down? What?

Hell, my fun time is on the ascent to its peak, and I don't plan to stop any time soon LOL.

Yeah older men are slick and they try to get over, especially if you look young. Also they try to train you. When I was 21 I had this African man try to train me to wife me up. Didn't happen. Sleepy
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:07pm
in what cases are women more valuable than men as we both age?

jr.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:09pm
Why does it have to be a competition?
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

This is a strange thread. A woman is her most valuable from 19-24? She doesn't even know anything at those ages. She has yet to grow and discover who she is - is she even out of school yet? She's still quite young...

wait...

maybe that's what men like. Young naivety...which seems predatory.

I'm still in my 20's, but I just cannot imagine a 24 year old woman 'settling down' with anyone. When I was 24 I was hanging off the side of trucks being chased down the mountains by bandits and sleeping on beaches.

Settle down? What?

Hell, my fun time is on the ascent to its peak, and I don't plan to stop any time soon LOL.

Yeah older men are slick and they try to get over, especially if you look young. Also they try to train you. When I was 21 I had this African man try to train me to wife me up. Didn't happen. Sleepy

This has been my observation as well. I do not trust older men with younger women AT ALL.

Let these girls enjoy their youth.

Once you have lived and grown into your own person, then by all means, date as old as you'd like, but this just sounds predatory and desperate.

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:15pm
You men do act like you found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow when we say we don't have kids these days tho .
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

You men do act like you found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow when we say we don't have kids these days tho .

LoL they be like "What! You ain't got no kids! What! Go 'head sistah!" *high fives*\

LOL
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:19pm
I think I went 10 years once. He didn't look too older but his body was soft, and that was gross.

Another time I went 9, but I was 17.

Edited by nitabug - Nov 20 2012 at 7:19pm
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Why does it have to be a competition?

This is what I'm wondering Confused.

As far as I'm concerned, age affects men and women the same. We wrinkle, we break down, we retire. What you do in that old age will refine you like good wine, but not aging itself.

People playing like older men out here looking like Tyson Beckford. Wouldn't ones individual genetic composition have something to do with how they age? Personal lifestyle (smoking, diet, exercise)?

Older men like younger women because younger women are naive. Older men They know daggone well a woman their age would not put up with their bull ish because those older women have lived, they are self assured, and they understand themselves. As we say in Jamaica, 'you can't go round them. You can't fool them up'

These old dudes out here buying Aston Martins and Corvettes to try to hold on to their youth and prove their 'worth' to these young women. It's pathetic LOL. They have to entice young wimmins with money because they DANG SURE ain't got any physical attributes to hold her, unless some of these young women like swimming in wrinkles and Bengay Dead.

But, you all go ahead Smile.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 26>
  Share Topic