Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dating older men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 26>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:31pm
I agree that men can establish a career before pursuing a fam and so forth. Women kinda have to do both at the same time.

Older men usually have a career established and able to take "care" of things. But young women will not date an old man unless he either has deep pockets and/or he is really good looking. Most of the women I see dating/marrying older guys are being taken cared of and aren't working. So right now olive garden dates might cut it, but the older you get, the more expensive the bills. You better be taken them to steakhouses. 
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:43pm
I would say that older women are increasingly more valuable than men as we age...I mean with the growing number of us being the breadwinners and men needing to be the ones supported...25% fewer men than women receive college degrees so your value is diminishing. You may still be able to pull women at 50 but what type of women are they? Courtney stodden?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:44pm
in some cultures you start getting put at the front of the shell or half priced or as a bogof with the younger sister once you hit 30 as a woman

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Older men give good head but they also have heart problems. Is the risk worth the gain? Black men be dyin off young.

this reminds me of this guy i used to date that was 7 years older than me...but he was in great shape ..... and was probably THE BEST that ever did "it". 

*fans self just thinking about him*

lol its all good till you hit your peak and he's all nutted out

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:50pm

I would say that older women are increasingly more valuable than men as we age...I mean with the growing number of us being the breadwinners and men needing to be the ones supported...25% fewer men than women receive college degrees so your value is diminishing. You may still be able to pull women at 50 but what type of women are they? Courtney stodden?

more valuable to no sh*t aint got sh*t niccas?

sure, you'll be diamond and gold dust

but not to anyone i know personally though
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:52pm

lol @ y'all thinking it's about the $

by the time a woman is well est, her looks will have diminished

and lemme not forget all the Brothas who would have ran thru her, thus causing her to be more jaded and harder to deal with than a pyt.

jr.

Edited by Junior Jr - Nov 20 2012 at 1:55pm
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

lol @ y'all thinking it's about the $

by the time a woman is well est, her looks will have diminished

jr.

True dat. And ain't no man attracted to some leather skinned hag.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I bet this sounds good in your head lmao
imma siggy this
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:55pm
Womp womp womp.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:57pm
Yeah priorities of a woman and the priorities of a man are alot different .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style