Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

dating friends of friends

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dating friends of friends
    Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 3:32pm

I made a new friend at church like 5 months ago. She's really good people.

I had a dinner party on Sunday and invited her and some other people, including my homeboy who I've known literally my entire life, as we were born on the same day, in the same room in the same ghetto ass hospital. So she had my boy hypnotized all night because she is really pretty and just super cool.

He really wants me to put him on, but she hasn't said anything to me about him. I know his trifling ways and don't really want him to date any of my friends. Should I stay out of it and let whatever happens happen?

I really like having her in my life. She's a positive influence.
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 3:38pm
Stay out, specially if he is trif
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 3:41pm
Cant control grown folks....if she with him....let her know you aint in....dont ask you about him and vice versa.....
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 3:41pm
dont say sh*t
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 3:47pm
I'd wish them well and try to stay out of it lol.

It may end well. That's how my older sis met her husband. The hypnotized part in particular rang a bell lol. He was so 'no good' that he was hypnotized by my sis while at the dinner party with another woman.

then on other hand, you could end up losing 2 friends. Proceed with caution ;-)
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:07pm
i wouldnt make any hookups but if she asks about him you should tell her hes trife and let her work it out from there.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:18pm
A matter of fact as HER friend....you SHOULD NOT .....advise her to even consider dating him.  He is a friend of yours yes, he may even be a nice person, but he is not BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND MATERIAL....and as "HER" true friend....why would you even consider this option.
I've seen too many people, after the "couple" hooks up and starts having problems....the person who incited and encouraged  the "hook" up say....Oh, I always KNEW he was a TRIP!!!

Why would you want to SET her up for drama and foolishness.  I think NOT!!!

I'll tell him, you don't get involved with people relationships, you don't do the "hook up" thing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic