Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Yogi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2007 at 5:35am
I am Sag female.

Male Sags are known for having a roving eye and bad temper. But they quickly calm down like it never happened. They make fab freinds. Like to make you laugh. But their temper is thier downfall.
Sponsored Links

Ms. BK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2007 at 5:21pm
^^yogi, what do they say about us Sag women in relationships?
Yogi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 3:08am
Originally posted by bkgirl1981 bkgirl1981 wrote:

In love relationships, Sagittarian women make loyal and truthful companions. They mean what they say, and you can trust them. Although emotional intimacy is important, they want their partner to support some dream or cause that they both share. These women can't imagine a relationship that confines them to the narrow boundaries of the home.

If you love a Sagittarian, let's hope you can match her idealistic nature and won't try to tie her down to the mundane level. If you give her freedom to pursue ideals, she will make an honest effort to make your relationship work. Just because she wants to take off for some meeting or go on a trip does not mean she is not loyal to your love. She's just acting out her idealistic, restless nature.

intuitivehoney View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 3:40am
Originally posted by Yogi Yogi wrote:

Originally posted by bkgirl1981 bkgirl1981 wrote:

In love relationships, Sagittarian women make loyal and truthful companions. They mean what they say, and you can trust them. Although emotional intimacy is important, they want their partner to support some dream or cause that they both share. These women can't imagine a relationship that confines them to the narrow boundaries of the home.

If you love a Sagittarian, let's hope you can match her idealistic nature and won't try to tie her down to the mundane level. If you give her freedom to pursue ideals, she will make an honest effort to make your relationship work. Just because she wants to take off for some meeting or go on a trip does not mean she is not loyal to your love. She's just acting out her idealistic, restless nature.

Woohoo as a Sag woman, I'm proud Big%20smile
tu-grad View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 10:31am
Originally posted by candies candies wrote:

I never dated a sag man but I came close to it and dropped him like a hot potato before anything went anywhere.  He's not extravagant enough, flashy enough etc. for me.  He was boring as heck and sort of romantic I suppose.  He's a dependable kind of guy who's boring and like to play by the rules.

whats ur sign?
tu-grad View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 10:32am
Originally posted by MissLuxurious MissLuxurious wrote:

it was ALL bad Dead

whats ur sign?
tu-grad View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 10:33am
Originally posted by venus214 venus214 wrote:

My experience with dating a Sag was wonderful, bedroom skills were on point, but he was very confused and his cheating ways set in.  Had to let him go.

whats ur sign?
Miss.Flirtydiva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 11:04am

I am a leo and dating a sag man. It's been a year and that sucka still turns me on. They do have a tendacy for calling you when they want but when you two get together it's hella worth it. The sex is always amazing and if he cares for you he would do anything for you. Just don't piss him off. Hmmm I miss my boo! But I am a leo he's a sag ofcourse the fireworks were there from day one. I love teasing him

tu-grad View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Yogi Yogi wrote:

I am Sag female.

Male Sags are known for having a roving eye and bad temper. But they quickly calm down like it never happened. They make fab freinds. Like to make you laugh. But their temper is thier downfall.
do they cheat since they have a roaming eye Confused
BonaFideDiva View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 12:11pm
I havent experienced a cheating sag man. They love women, but when they are loyal they are loyal. If they screw up they will fess up. However, I hear that they do not like being tied down at ALL!

Def hav ea bad temper. (I got the tail end of that a few weeks ago) but they are SUCH quick forgives. Its like, umm did we just fight or not?

I stood mine up the other day and he called me this morning all jolly n sh*t. I still woulda been cursing him out.

They give massive amounts of compliments. They do not have a problem telling you how beautiful you are 20 times a day. And they let their eyes roam FREELY over your body. They also seem to ask u to take lots of picures for them...private ones too.

Just dot expect tons of hugs and kisses. These men move slow into committment as well...but once u got em, they aint going nowhere. Trust

Edited by BonaFideDiva - Nov 26 2007 at 12:12pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>