FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dating a rastafarian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Author
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 12:12am

I can't imagine and he probably can't either...pass.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 12:17am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I'd go off of actual facts and vibes you actually got from him

stereotypes won't help much or tell you if he is worthwhile
IA

lol I never hear anything good on BHM about Caribbean men.
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 1:14am
not my type.....
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 1:25am
OP watch his habits. Listen to him when he speaks. See how others treat/greet/respond to him. Watch how he treats others (I know this is general information, but you know what I mean lol).

Those who live in Rastafari usually have certain habits and company that they keep. They usually frequent certain types of places and, unto themselves, have certain standards that they uphold - or at least try in earnest to do so (which is exceedingly important because it can be difficult to live clean and right when your surroundings make it nearly impossible for you to do so).

My friend dated a 'rasta' for 5 years. She popped up to his house one day and there was a pepperoni pizza in the kitchen. He tried to say it was his brother's - his brother had been out of town for the week yet the pizza was still hot SMH.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 7:10am
I'm yet to see a rasta without a becky
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 7:19am
Not everyone with dreds is a Rastafarian.....
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 7:22am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

i mean i dated 2 so i cant say all but they were always tryna spit this whole black power image and one love but were also controling and sexist.... they ones i dated did treat me like a black queen though bit you still have to deal with that west indian rage/jealousy. idk the idea was nice but being in it i was like maaan you not bout nothing.

but date the guy a couple times it cant hurt

so he treated u like a black queen but that wasn't what u wanted
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 7:38am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

so you're really gonna skip over the controlling/sexist/jealousy part right? lol

yea i skimmed over that cause if he treated her like a black queen i dont believe it...women always throw something negative in there to have an excuse to why it ain't work out
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 8:02am
My daughter's father was a "so called" Rastafarian back when I first met him. He would always try to force his opinions & beliefs on me... but when it came to some things I can honestly say he did teach me a lot of valuable things about life in general and most importantly Black pride. But I think it was just a faze he was going through. ..because now he is no longer a Rasta. Now he's a typical "Jim Jones" type New York nicca. Lol
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 8:46am
I haven't and wouldn't
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic