Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
ilovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2009 at 9:08am
Originally posted by katnunyab katnunyab wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by ilovelife ilovelife wrote:

ive dated several pastors before some were single the other 2 were "married"
but anyways they aight, wasnt my cup of tea though
i felt kind of grimey messing with men who are supposed to be the sheppard of a flock while they steady blowing my back out.

This.Post.Was.Awesome.

Embarrassed  Yeah it made me giggle and then I had to say a little apology prayer.  LOL 

LOLLOLim serious though
and to answer the post about the quotations for the "married" well, some pastors will save face when it comes to their marriage. they will walk around like everything is cool with their marriage when things are horribly wrong. i guess they do this so that they look like their following their own teachings
i know pastors who smoke weed,snort cocaine, drink nighly have affairs and babies out of wedlock with other woman, and sex with men.
the cloth is no longer sacred, its like a bussiness venture now.

Sponsored Links

letha81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote letha81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2009 at 9:51am
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

despite what you may think, im sure Pastor's like the same thing regular men like. I just got a flashback to that episode of Martin where Pam tried to set Gina up with her cousin who was a Pastor. Hilarious!
LOLLOLLOL
Doc Holiday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Doc Holiday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 12:45am
LOL @ you all thinking these glorified middlemen are any different than the average man.

Edited by Doc Holiday - Dec 20 2009 at 12:45am
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2010 at 4:25pm
You would be surprised at how much of a freak church men can be. 
TeeCee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeeCee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2015 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Doc Holiday Doc Holiday wrote:

LOL @ you all thinking these glorified middlemen are any different than the average man.

+1. The guy I was seeing was a minister. He was also a Player, he was mean, selfish, egotistical and a opportunist
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 9:35am
My sister married a preacher.  He's lazy, and frequently spoke fondly of his "player days" until my mom checked him one day.   He's content to let my sister be responsible for the majority of the bills, while he makes unnecessary bills and doesn't even work full time.  He's useless and no different than any other man.  But my sis has always wanted to be important in the church so I feel like that's why she got him.  
Lexy5028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lexy5028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2016 at 11:16am
My dad is a pastor so that makes my mom the wife of a pastor. I would not want to date a pastor for different reasons. The woman of pastors take on a lot of responsibilities within the church and it's a strenuous task. I love being a follower or member. Also I have heard from a past coworker that pastors some are freaks. She dated 3 and 2 defiled the church and biblibal teachings by "blowing out her back frequently." I know by just watching what wives go through I would not date a pastor.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic