Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sxcnodoubt View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sxcnodoubt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 2:41pm

About 5 years ago, my sister passed away.  My mom's MARRIED pastor came to the house to pray with the family.  The pastor almost passed out when he walked in b/c he saw my oldest sister there who he tried to talk to and even asked her to meet him @ a hotel for drinks.  He had no idea she was my mother's daughter.  We told my mother the story & she was so shocked.

Sponsored Links

sxcnodoubt View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sxcnodoubt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 2:41pm

DP

Edited by sxcnodoubt - Dec 11 2009 at 2:43pm
Miss Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by FloStar FloStar wrote:

Originally posted by Miss Kitty Miss Kitty wrote:

Ok, see I was already thinking most of the things posted on here.  So I'm just going to leave it alone.

Awww.. I don't know...
But lemme ask...
Do you reaalllyyyy like him or you just think he's handsome and you're attracted to him?
Or like is he the ideal person you'd like to be with?

I just think he's handsome. I don't know much about him. I do know that hes 30 and single. I have friends that attend that church, but I havent said anything to them about him. Basically, I'm just curious.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 5:31pm
i have dated pastors in the past, never with the intent to have a serious relationship tho lol. My sis dated/married a pastor but that was her dream so she is quite happy as a first lady.

(dad was a pastor/bishop all my life so i knew early on that i would never want to be seriously involved with one--to many responsibilities)

eta: there are quite a few pastors in my family.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Dec 11 2009 at 5:31pm
FloStar View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Miss Kitty Miss Kitty wrote:

I just think he's handsome. I don't know much about him. I do know that hes 30 and single. I have friends that attend that church, but I havent said anything to them about him. Basically, I'm just curious.

Oh, I understand
DON'T tell your friends that attend the same church.
They could embarass you

But yeah, I think you should just start by smiling and saying hello.

That's how I started talking to my pastor..
Actually.. HE said hello to me the first time he saw me and since then we say hi and talk briefly when we get the chance.
He's so nice to meEmbarrassed

Also, any spiritual related problems whatsoever that you're having/have.. Go to him and from there you guys can actually become closer and you'll learn more about him.
I do this everytime (I actually ask him sincerely though.. not JUST because I wanna talk to him Tongue)
Matter of fact.. Everytime he sees me coming to him he knows what time it is and starts smiling like crazy lol.

It's a veryyy slow process so you kinda have to be patient about it... Things won't happen straight away.
And I also think you should pray about it.

I say go for it because you never know Wink
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by sxcnodoubt sxcnodoubt wrote:

About 5 years ago, my sister passed away.  My mom's MARRIED pastor came to the house to pray with the family.  The pastor almost passed out when he walked in b/c he saw my oldest sister there who he tried to talk to and even asked her to meet him @ a hotel for drinks.  He had no idea she was my mother's daughter.  We told my mother the story & she was so shocked.

As my grandmother said "the devil runs rampid in the church, what better way to get a flock than capture their Shepard ?"
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

i have dated pastors in the past, never with the intent to have a serious relationship tho lol. My sis dated/married a pastor but that was her dream so she is quite happy as a first lady.

(dad was a pastor/bishop all my life so i knew early on that i would never want to be seriously involved with one--to many responsibilities)

eta: there are quite a few pastors in my family.

Mine too. Ny great grandfather was a pastor so many of my aunts are in the ministry themselves. So we actually have alot of first husbands.LOL
My grandmother is studying to be ordained now, she gives sermons at the nursing homes now.
dachickdia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dachickdia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2009 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by ilovelife ilovelife wrote:

ive dated several pastors before some were single the other 2 were "married"
but anyways they aight, wasnt my cup of tea though
i felt kind of grimey messing with men who are supposed to be the sheppard of a flock while they steady blowing my back out.
Pinch
what the?? u just never know who people really are i guess lol
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2009 at 7:31pm

i felt kind of grimey messing with men who are supposed to be the sheppard of a flock while they steady blowing my back out.

This.Post.Was.Awesome.
katnunyab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katnunyab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2009 at 1:13am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

This.Post.Was.Awesome.

Embarrassed  Yeah it made me giggle and then I had to say a little apology prayer.  LOL 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic