Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
miamiu1127 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 5:38pm
A friend of mine meet one and they started dating and it turned out to be a mess.
Sponsored Links

glamrock View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 9:44pm
I read an article in an old Essence where a pastor was saying that he wants to be treated like any other guy amd not like a shephard or something by his date. He said that he will meet a lady and will avoid discussing his line of work because as soon as he does, she stiffens up and starts discussing scriptures and stops being fun & carefree.

The only pastor I have ever met was in a strip club and he said rather lewd stuff to me and I cussed him out like the heathen that I am so keep in mind that men are men and that if you do ever date a pastor, dont have false expectations.

Also, be careful about haveing a crush on a pastor b/c they get more lascivious tail thrown their way than men in uniform, politicians, and any other man with a role of power.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by glamrock glamrock wrote:

I read an article in an old Essence where a pastor was saying that he wants to be treated like any other guy amd not like a shephard or something by his date. He said that he will meet a lady and will avoid discussing his line of work because as soon as he does, she stiffens up and starts discussing scriptures and stops being fun & carefree.

The only pastor I have ever met was in a strip club and he said rather lewd stuff to me and I cussed him out like the heathen that I am so keep in mind that men are men and that if you do ever date a pastor, dont have false expectations.

Also, be careful about having a crush on a pastor b/c they get more lascivious tail thrown their way than men in uniform, politicians, and any other man with a role of power.
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
FloStar View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 6:26am

Also, be careful about haveing a crush on a pastor b/c they get more lascivious tail thrown their way than men in uniform, politicians, and any other man with a role of power.

I agree with that.
But I can't really blame women who get stiff about his line of work LOL... It'll be very nerve-racking because you don't want to say the wrong thing.

&& I agree women DO throw themselves at them..
I actuallly noticed that some lustful/wicked women actually prefer pastors or leaders of a church.. Something about wanting to touch God's annointed.

However, I don't think it's wrong to have a crush on a pastor... If he's single and your intentions aren't bad/lustful then I don't see the problem... I think it's normal.. We ARE human.

I'm actually in the same position myself but I don't really know how to go about it and don't want to make a fool of myself.LOL
So OP I totally understand what you're going through.

Edited by FloStar - Dec 11 2009 at 6:26am
val48066 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote val48066 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 7:26am
Be prepared to fight bishes off. Some women throw themselves at pastors.
Miss Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 8:27am

I read that article too, very informative.
Miss Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 8:29am
Ok, see I was already thinking most of the things posted on here.  So I'm just going to leave it alone.
FloStar View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Miss Kitty Miss Kitty wrote:

Ok, see I was already thinking most of the things posted on here.  So I'm just going to leave it alone.

Awww.. I don't know...
But lemme ask...
Do you reaalllyyyy like him or you just think he's handsome and you're attracted to him?
Or like is he the ideal person you'd like to be with?

glamrock View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 1:34pm
Bumping for more stories of women that have dated pastors.
FloStar View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 2:16pm
^^ Looool me too!!

Glam, can you please post the article by Essence.. I'd really like to read it.
Thanks

Edited by FloStar - Dec 11 2009 at 2:18pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic