Dark Underarms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2011 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Thanks for posting this.  I made the switch to natural a.k.a. aluminum free deodorants years ago and my pits has lighten up considerably.  I did that because I was getting cystic-like bumps that was making it hard for me to sleep.  For those that find that Tom's of Maine isn't cutting it, try Oyin Deodorant in a tin, Lavalin deodorant (pricey), NOW deodorant in a jar, or Bubble and Bee (google it).

thanks for the info, i suffer from the same problem.
Sponsored Links

lynnluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynnluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2011 at 8:35pm
Use Dove soap and their deodorant. Worked for me
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2011 at 8:39pm
I refuse to believe that. That must be for white people because most black people are darker in their groin than the rest of their body. Many of us have several tones depending on the body part. Alot of us damn near have to wear 2 shades of foundation bc our t zone is a shade or so off from our cheeks. Also what I have noticed is that after shaving and deodorant with aluminum in it the underarm gets darker. 
lynnluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynnluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2011 at 11:02am
She isnt talking about "groin" shes talking about armpits. While the many shades of a black person varies (which is true) it also depends on what part of the body a person has more or less dark spots in. Has nothing to do with being white. I'm Kelly Rowlands complexion. I started using Dove soap and deodrant and my underarms are two shades lighter than before. Also when you wash, let the soap sit, and make sure the Dove Soap is the cream bar. Let me know how this works out for you!Tongue
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2011 at 11:16am

I always,  ALWAYS  exofilate my pits. Ulta has these lil loofa discs by eco tools i use to exofiate my pits & face & its only like $1.19 for a pack of 6.

Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2011 at 8:10pm
I exfoliate with baking soda every other day...or when I remember LOL

I scrub before and after I shave and I don't apply deodorant until 15-20 after I shave. I hardly wear deodorant in the cooler months.

I'm not a big dove user, I use degree, but I saw that they have dove whitening and I wanted to try it.
KinkyBliss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinkyBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2011 at 9:28pm
Great info! 
SallyHally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SallyHally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2011 at 10:32pm
This is great information.  I never knew the discoloration was from dead skin cells. Tomorrow I'm buying some baking powder stat
JulJul21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulJul21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 6:46am
It may be such that the armpits are dark because Hormonal disbalance and excess weight often result in pigmentation. In this case, kometicheskie funds will not help you, you need to see a doctor. Here, read some tips on this subject:  http://getridskinproblems.com/dark-underarms/ - http://getridskinproblems.com/dark-underarms/

Edited by JulJul21 - Apr 24 2013 at 6:49am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123