Angkor Cambodian Hair

DARK SPOTS PLEASE HELP ME

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Bootiful Cream

Author
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2012 at 10:32pm
I used to have dark spots in high school. I use dudu osun black soap and I put lemon juice on my face with cotton balls. I had a little spot from recent acne and it has already lightened with the lemon I've been putting on it. Just dab it on the specific spots and leave it on overnight and wash it off with cold water in the morning. 
Sponsored Links

jaindar343 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaindar343 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 3:50am
yes i used dark spot in school i had a little spot from acne and it has a little spot from recent acne and it has already lightened with the lemon i have been putting on it
naturesorganic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesorganic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 2:06am

Wondering how to get rid of dark spots on face merely by using simple and inexpensive natural treatment? Obviously, you must have heard about several skin lightening home remedies, application of lemon juice being the most common. For more detail visit this site www.naturesorganicmarket.com.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic