Perfect Hair Collection

Dark spot on bellybutton piercing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dark spot on bellybutton piercing
    Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 3:47pm
Okay do any of you ladies have this or experiences the darkening from the top of the piercing and how do you get rid of it? I got mines in December btw.
Sponsored Links

brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 3:46pm
I have the same weird dark spot from getting my belly button pierced also, and it also has a hypertrophic scar-like texture to it Cry

..I was thinking about just getting a tattoo over the scar and re-piercing again.
..Please let me know if you find a resolution.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 7:48am
Originally posted by brieSFCA brieSFCA wrote:

I have the same weird dark spot from getting my belly button pierced also, and it also has a hypertrophic scar-like texture to it Cry

..I was thinking about just getting a tattoo over the scar and re-piercing again.
..Please let me know if you find a resolution.
When did u get ur piercing, the internet says it takes 6 moths to a yr for it to heal. My dark spot actually lighten up, so I think it might be part of the healing process., but I would like it to look like theres nothing there at all. I dont know why u would get a tattoo because isn't ur scar under the ball of the top one, the one u cud screw off? U just post a pic so I cud see. When u say hypertonic, I looked it up, do u mean u habe a bump or it just looks scaly like its a scar? I want to use garnier dark spot remover but most of the reviews aren't good so I dunno what product to get thats affordable.
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 3:47pm
I actually have a scar on both top and bottom of the insert holes. and when I stated hypertrophic, my scar is raised (keliod-like) and dark colored.. so weird..

..and Im thinking of getting a tattoo over the scar, to be creative, to each its own...

a pic will definitely be better, so can you kindly tell me how do I exactly upload a pic within a post?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:45am
I think u have to upload ur pic on tinypic and use the fourth URL and copy and paste it into here but ik thats for changing ur avi pic but try doing that ur just simply and a pic no ur phone send it to ur e-mail copy n paste it into the post. Try both, Im not sure.
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 3:40pm
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 3:44pm
I copied and paste directly from my email but not sure if the pic is appropriately displayed because all I noticed was a empty post with a red x in the corner..I'm gonna try the other method you mentioned.
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 3:51pm
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 3:51pm
oh sh*t, the tinypic website wokred!!! I choose the 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards' link...
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 3:59pm
i only had used the tinypic for my avatar.

..But anywho, This pic helps give a better image of what I was stating.  The dark mark is the top hole and there's a (tiny) space between of regular skin not scarred skin, and then I have another dark mark right under the space, and thats where my actual belly button is, and the 2nd hole where the belly piercing hangs at..

...The way the guy did it, he started from the top of my belly and forced the needle down towards my belly button, because I have a big ol hole as a belly button and not a 'outtie'
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>