Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - dang, ryan leslie is having the worst week ever
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

dang, ryan leslie is having the worst week ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:04pm
geez lol what did that man do to yall.

i like RL.
he just should have specified what he was giving reward for.
Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

The white man stay winnin

How? If you leave something as prized as your laptop with important files on it and choose not to back it up with something like DropBox/4Squared and then you make a grand Youtube vid offering $1M...and THEN someone finds it and you back track...how is the white man "staying winning"?

Because Ryan Leslie lost his laptop IN Germany...a place that happens to have a lot of white ppl?

Ryan should either have offered a more realistic award or wrote it off as a loss.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:06pm
I really want to know what was on that laptop that was worth $1m

If that man was smart, he would've backed up that hardrive LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I really want to know what was on that laptop that was worth $1m

If that man was smart, he would've backed up that hardrive LOL

Supposedly it was unreleased tracks and beats. I get that it's valuable considering RL's success. But I agree with you...if it was that valuable, he should have backed it up on the cloud haha.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

The white man stay winnin

How? If you leave something as prized as your laptop with important files on it and choose not to back it up with something like DropBox/4Squared and then you make a grand Youtube vid offering $1M...and THEN someone finds it and you back track...how is the white man "staying winning"?

Because Ryan Leslie lost his laptop IN Germany...a place that happens to have a lot of white ppl?

Ryan should either have offered a more realistic award or wrote it off as a loss.

Now you know if a nigguh "found" the laptop they probably would have been arrested for theft.
Play coy if you want though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:20pm
The point is, RL eff'ed up. He should have saved his stuff to a backup rather than relying on good will. What did him in is his making a Youtube vid promising a massive reward. And if you read the article, the jury didn't really want to award the $1M, but because RL let the issue go all the way to the courts, that's why they found in the German dude's favor.

If you act brand new, don't be surprised when ppl come trying you. 
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:28pm
but he wasn't really offering the million for a laptop shell.

he wanted his music back.

of course he should have backed it up....but thats besides the point. whats done can't be undone.

when he made his video...he was asking back for the property that was on the laptop.
not the actual laptop which could have been purchased 10000x over with the reward money.

so if someone returned a laptop w/ nothing on it...
i'd be like wtf aslo.

thats like me offering a reward for my lost dog..
and u bringing bones to me back...like here! where is my money?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:30pm
there was nothing on the laptop? his music was gone?

<---didn't read article
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:32pm
did he offer the man less or did he tell the man too bad so sad?

it wasn't handled properly and he shouldn't have offered what he wasn't willing to pay

and he purposely said the laptop and not the music ... if it's unreleased music you wanted people to go search down your laptop and get their hands on it before it's copyrighted?

no, he always meant the laptop, imo
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:33pm
he said he couldnt access the harddrive

but how did the man know to give it back to him, if the hard drive was inaccessible?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic