Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - dang, ryan leslie is having the worst week ever
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

dang, ryan leslie is having the worst week ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

Author
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:29pm
I remember Drake lost his blackberry which he said had lots of music and raps on it.. He was real upset but he didn't cry.
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:29pm

all the more reason for Ryan NOT wanting people to go into his laptop

but deliver it as is

there mustve been a password on his personal laptop since he felt it valuable, his life as he said

now if you offer a reward for a locked suitcase, do you really want people to break into it to validate that $10,000,000 is in there ... or will you take your chances that people will give it to you as is, without rifling through it

especially with something, that's obscure as music files, unlike money (the average joe might not know that it is original or be in a position to assess it's value)

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:29pm
Y'all simply don't know what soft is

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:30pm
Exactly nyc. They don't care. And all the "finder" gotta do is hire somebody to say they "found" this music laying around and give them a piece of the cut. It's not hard to get over with something like that.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I remember Drake lost his blackberry which he said had lots of music and raps on it.. He was real upset but he didn't cry.

why did I laugh at this cape LOL
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:31pm
lmao...i told my mama if i win the powerball.. she has to go in for me...

b/c i dont want to go down in the books as the winner.

<<will forever use decoys...

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:31pm

Girl why are you in here crying about Drake? Your whining about his feelings doesn't exactly add to his credibility of being "hard" LOL

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:32pm

lmao...

ill give u one thing.

ur luv is a true love.

stand by ur man boo.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:37pm
This is irrelevant, but the difference money can make...

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:41pm
Looks like a lightskint steve urnkel
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic