Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

dang i didnt know future was haiitan.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 39>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

What about Kanye makes you think he can pass for Hatian?

Weeeelllll for me it's the head shape, and high cheek bones and the mouth a littleTongue

Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:52pm

He looks like someone I know. But then again, a lot of random blacks can pass for haitians, because haitians come from different tribes/countries in Africa, as I have stated before. Strip the language, the clothes and the attitude and there you go. I just don't believe that there are specific features to west indians. From a historical and sociological perspective, it doesn't make any sense. However I do believe that some folks have the look of certain ethnic groups in Africa. For instance, Jamie Foxx looks south african to me.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

He looks like someone I know. But then again, a lot of random blacks can pass for haitians, because haitians come from different tribes/countries in Africa, as I have stated before. Strip the language, the clothes and the attitude and there you go. I just don't believe that there are specific features to west indians. From a historical and sociological perspective, it doesn't make any sense. However I do believe that some folks have the look of certain ethnic groups in Africa. For instance, Jamie Foxx looks south african to me.

this makes sense. 
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:01pm
haitian* jones. 
im sorry, lol. thats erking me. 
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:56pm
I knew this thread was gonna go to hell, when after only 3 minutes it had 2 stars. Lawd... left at pg 4 came back to 30Dead
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 12:42am
Haitians look like Africans fresh off the boat
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 1:07am
IMO, most of the majority black Caribbean people can pass for West Africans, in looks and in action. Same with many AA.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 2:47pm

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

I always thought Haitians had the large round eyes, Jamaicans have the chinky eyes (generally)
This is a crock of sh*t & entirely false

and I dont believe Usher, beyonce, or kanye is haitian unless I hear it from their mouth

LOL, where the hell did I say that Beyonce was haitian??? What I said is that a lot of creole people from New Orleans and such have haitian ancestry in their family tree. That's historical fact. Check it out. I didn't say she was haitian. And where did I say that Kanye was haitian? Someone said that he looks haitian and I agreed that he could easily "pass". As for Usher, believe what you will. Mr Raymond is half haitian and a host of other artists are too but keep it quiet. Sorry that it doesn't sit well with you, lol.

i don't think this is very well known.  before/after the slave revolt the slave owners took some of their slaves to the what is now Louisiana bc it was another French colony and was not run by the British.  it kinda explains the strong presence of voodoo in New Orleans as well.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 2:55pm
Usher is part Haitian. I read that too somewhere please don't ask me where because I can't remember.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

I always thought Haitians had the large round eyes, Jamaicans have the chinky eyes (generally)
This is a crock of sh*t & entirely false

and I dont believe Usher, beyonce, or kanye is haitian unless I hear it from their mouth

LOL, where the hell did I say that Beyonce was haitian??? What I said is that a lot of creole people from New Orleans and such have haitian ancestry in their family tree. That's historical fact. Check it out. I didn't say she was haitian. And where did I say that Kanye was haitian? Someone said that he looks haitian and I agreed that he could easily "pass". As for Usher, believe what you will. Mr Raymond is half haitian and a host of other artists are too but keep it quiet. Sorry that it doesn't sit well with you, lol.

i don't think this is very well known.  before/after the slave revolt the slave owners took some of their slaves to the what is now Louisiana bc it was another French colony and was not run by the British.  it kinda explains the strong presence of voodoo in New Orleans as well.

That is EXACTLY what I was referring to when I made my comment but it was scoffed at. There's a reason they are called creoles and that their food is so similar to ours and the voodoo is so strong. Even Mardi gras is an example. So someone like Beyonce (since she says she has creole and French roots) could very well have haitian ancestry in her line.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 39>