BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

dang i didnt know future was haiitan.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 38>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:37am
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

I always thought Haitians had the large round eyes, Jamaicans have the chinky eyes (generally)
This is a crock of sh*t & entirely false

and I dont believe Usher, beyonce, or kanye is haitian unless I hear it from their mouth
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:45am
Dang, what happend up in here ?Confused
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:48am
is that Evelyn's daughter from BB Wives in that video?

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

LOL. Y'all were shytting on non AA blacks for a long time. It's cooling down now, but only because the numbers are up and it's harder to keep that shyt up. But most non AA blacks who grew up in the States had to deal with shyt. Not trying to be antagonistic and confrontational, but it's the truth.

never really seen that...only the food of foreign lands.  and i still say that shyt looks nasty and needs to stay out of epic threads.
I find that so rude when people say this. 

Anyway in this particular post, Jolie is right. 

We've all seen food that looks gross. Most soul food looks like slop, the only difference is I know what it tastes like. And too many threads have been derailed with pix of meat and rice.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 10:58am
Caught up same ole mierda as expected.

I am going to explore my Haitian roots more this year.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:05am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

a lot of haitians have gap teeth
I noticed this amongst my fellow coconutsLOL
is your family from there too?
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

I always thought Haitians had the large round eyes, Jamaicans have the chinky eyes (generally)
This is a crock of sh*t & entirely false

and I dont believe Usher, beyonce, or kanye is haitian unless I hear it from their mouth

LOL, where the hell did I say that Beyonce was haitian??? What I said is that a lot of creole people from New Orleans and such have haitian ancestry in their family tree. That's historical fact. Check it out. I didn't say she was haitian. And where did I say that Kanye was haitian? Someone said that he looks haitian and I agreed that he could easily "pass". As for Usher, believe what you will. Mr Raymond is half haitian and a host of other artists are too but keep it quiet. Sorry that it doesn't sit well with you, lol.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:46pm
What about Kanye makes you think he can pass for Hatian?

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Weeeelllll for me it's the head shape, and high cheek bones and the mouth a littleTongue

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

He looks like someone I know. But then again, a lot of random blacks can pass for haitians, because haitians come from different tribes/countries in Africa, as I have stated before. Strip the language, the clothes and the attitude and there you go. I just don't believe that there are specific features to west indians. From a historical and sociological perspective, it doesn't make any sense. However I do believe that some folks have the look of certain ethnic groups in Africa. For instance, Jamie Foxx looks south african to me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 38>
  Share Topic