BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

dang i didnt know future was haiitan.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 39>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:22am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

LOL. Y'all were shytting on non AA blacks for a long time. It's cooling down now, but only because the numbers are up and it's harder to keep that shyt up. But most non AA blacks who grew up in the States had to deal with shyt. Not trying to be antagonistic and confrontational, but it's the truth.

never really seen that...only the food of foreign lands.  and i still say that shyt looks nasty and needs to stay out of epic threads.

Amen!! LOLLOLLOL

This thread was too long. Why yall bothering Ms. Jolie?? Yall trying to raise her blood pressure?? LOL
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:52am
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 6:58am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

This thread is silly and long for no damn reason. I wonder how many people in here who are claiming Haitian and arguing over Haitian identity are actually in Haiti? Born in Haiti? Plan on going back to live?

Negroes, I swear. Y'all gon find something to clique up and fight about.
This is a nonsensical post. No one says that about Trinidadians, Jamaicans, Bahamians, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans etc.

Clearly if people are surprised when they share their Haitian background, nobody is making exaggerated proclamations as your post seems to imply.

I'm black first and foremost.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:37am
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

This thread is silly and long for no damn reason. I wonder how many people in here who are claiming Haitian and arguing over Haitian identity are actually in Haiti? Born in Haiti? Plan on going back to live?

Negroes, I swear. Y'all gon find something to clique up and fight about.
This is a nonsensical post. No one says that about Trinidadians, Jamaicans, Bahamians, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans etc.

Clearly if people are surprised when they share their Haitian background, nobody is making exaggerated proclamations as your post seems to imply.

I'm black first and foremost.

I wasn't talking about you. And I do say that about so called Trinidadians, Jamaicans, Bahamians, etc. We should be respectful of everyone's background but somethin ain't right when black folk can't get along in America for discriminating and arguing about some island a thousand miles away that they probably have never seen and don't care to. We are black first and foremost. Star
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:40am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

LOL. Y'all were shytting on non AA blacks for a long time. It's cooling down now, but only because the numbers are up and it's harder to keep that shyt up. But most non AA blacks who grew up in the States had to deal with shyt. Not trying to be antagonistic and confrontational, but it's the truth.

never really seen that...only the food of foreign lands.  and i still say that shyt looks nasty and needs to stay out of epic threads.

Amen!! LOLLOLLOL

This thread was too long. Why yall bothering Ms. Jolie?? Yall trying to raise her blood pressure?? LOL
legume (am i spelling that right ? ) with some rice and beans looks like sh*t but taste like heaven.
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:17am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Amen!! LOLLOLLOL

legume (am i spelling that right ? ) with some rice and beans looks like sh*t but taste like heaven.

Legume
Tongue

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:29am

JP got her own pressure up as usual

honestly, people saying they think a certain eye shape is common in a group of people with the same ancestry is NOT ridiculous

is it true? I don't know, I don't study people like that but it is not offensive
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:30am

if anything chinky was offensive lol
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:32am

I find that so rude when people say this. 

Anyway in this particular post, Jolie is right. 

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:05am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Lol I don't know why you felt the need to say no offense.
Nothing you said offended me.

You needing to add the disclaimer makes me think I should be offended.

Hold up let me put on my light skin brain and re read

Have mercy. I just died.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair