Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Shampoo & Conditioners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dandruff shampoo

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dandruff shampoo
    Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 10:46pm
Does anyone know a good dandruff shampoo. I tried nizoral and it didn't work. I also tried head and shoulders and that didn't work, but they discontinued the one I used to buy. I heard neutrogena t gel works, if you've used it which one have you used? is coal tar better? I'm literally washing my hair 2 or 3 times a week.
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:27am
Trader Joe's has a tea tree shampoo you might like.
bodybyvi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bodybyvi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 9:30am
there is one called dansel and another one is from Garnier. you can use it. very good
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 11:37pm
Thanks for the tea tree suggestions Thumbs Up.  I could only find parnevu tea tree shampoo and so far so good. I only have to wash my hair once a week, and I don't see any flakes at all. My dandruff was so bad it was the kind that sticks to your hair. No matter how many times I washed it I would still see flakes.

Edited by jmarie - Nov 18 2013 at 11:37pm
kavita000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kavita000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 4:09am
Hello dear...
My favorite brand of beauty care products is L'Oreal. L'Oreal is one of the most leading brand of cosmetic products in the world. L'Oreal products are very effective and that's why I use the same brand for hair care too. I also had the dandruff problem few months ago but then one of my friend suggested me to use  L'Oreal Professionel Expert Serie- Instant Clear Purifying Anti Dandruff Shampoo. It gently eliminate dandruff from your hair while re balancing your flaky scalp. It contains highly nourishing argan and olive oils which leaves hair smoothes, conditioned and gleaming with health. You should also try it.

Edited by kavita000 - Nov 26 2013 at 4:48am
rohanjain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohanjain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 3:27am
Massage the scalp is helpful to finish dandruff or you have to try quality products for hair.I think Loreal is one of the best brand.
Kasha2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kasha2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 4:05am
Use the keracare anti - dandruff moisturizing shampoo,its 10 dollars a bottle but it works for the scalp. I hope it helps
marianclare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marianclare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 8:31am

There are many anti-dandruff shampoos in the supermarket try to choose the one with mint. It will leave your hair clean, cool, smooth and shiny. You can also make your own conditioning shampoo or spray by using apple cider vinegar and mint. It can also be used as a natural detangler. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic