Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Dance Moms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 12:11am
I can't stand the old Dance Moms

It's their fault their children can't take losing. I'm sorry but that's very normal. Being on TV has inflated their sense of talent

They are very mediocre... if they performed at a competition anywhere in California, they more than likely wouldn't have even placed in the top 10
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:41pm
i couldnt find the dance thread so im posting here.. just a random dance thought kinda.. 

i saw kaeli on tonights episode and remembered her and wanted to see how shes improved (she won 1st place solo tonight on dance moms but of course they didnt show it..) 

its interesting.. she has all the tools.. the beautiful hyper extended legs (or knees? somethin looked hyper to me), the body, the feet, the flexibility, the strength, the technique, and a few tricks that not a whole lot of people can do…. 
yet.. theres something missing….. and i dont think the choreography has helped her much in the few vids i saw. kinda redundant. 
she doesnt have, 'it' 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:55pm
to be more on topic.. 

- i know abby has her ways and there are methods to her madness (sometimes its just in her head and not benefitting the kids though) but i just dont see why she wont put maddie up against someone??? 
it has to be so much pressure for chloe to go up against ppl time and time again.. its good for her though. 

- they need to stop playing and just let Nia go… do they just really want a token black..? 
ill admit, shes improved. she used to slightly stick out in the numbers (in a bad way).. but now she meshes in well and looks decent.. but overall shes not up to the same level for her age.. at all. if she was like 11 id be like whatevs or maybe even if paige was still there.. but now theres no one else to be on the same lower level with nia and shes 13… 

they need a new permanent team mate or two to replace brook and paige and stop with all these eenie meanie miney moe games 

jade is a beautiful dancer.. but shes 15. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:48am
oh and one more thing.. .so i usually kinda agree with christi (white one) but when she said that, 'Sia could have called and asked which girls were available.. and any of our girls would have been good!' i was thinking like nah… none of them other girls could have done it as well as maddie, stawp. 

buuuut, i think that sophia lucia would have been a beautiful replacement for maddie if they were going for her age/height/shape/look. Sophia could have done it way better. 

i want someone to bump that dance thread so i can post a vid of her 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:49am
Just search the terms 'dance thread'
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:54am
duh… 
i tried that i think. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:55am
You know who's better than both Maddie and Sophia?

Simrin Player (Willow Smiths bff)

She really turned out to be an amazing dancer

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:26am
shes great… the way she moves is crazy. she would have been great in it too.
art. Clap

but shes like 15/16.. maddie and sophia are 11. 

there are hella ppl better than them but theyre just young and have been in the same circles i just wonder what made them pick maddie… maybe her weird look fit it better. 
dont get me wrong she (maddie) did great.
sophia just has redick control and just.. everything. 

l

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:31am
i think charlize glass is like 12 right?
she would have been good for it too.
id love to pick my own line-up of 11-13yr olds and see who would win. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:37am
Charlize is not that good at contemporary... not even jazz tbh

She split from jazz for hip hop strictly, I really wish should would've stuck with it tho
It would make her a better hip hop dancer (if that's even possible)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic