BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dance Moms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:44am
i was just looking at one of her videos from this year.
her technique isnt perfect like some of the last ppl mentioned but she has a way of moving and control and potential.. and shes young. 
i wish she'd stick with it too.. a year in ballet and when shes like 13/14 she'll be the total package. 

Edited by coconess - Aug 20 2014 at 1:46am
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:47am
Now Kaelynn Harris... this is who people need to watch out for
She's incredibly talented

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 11:53pm
coco... paging coco

Are you watching Dance Moms? Shocked
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 11:55pm
lol hey 

i watched it a few hours ago.. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 12:07am
I've always said that I don't respect Holly for keeping Nia in that environment

I would never put my child in an all-White studio with a racist ass dancer teacher... da fck
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 7:43am
wellllll.. 

i dont blame her for keeping Nia there.. espcially in the beginning. the competition and ppl who are better being next to you will push her to better. Plus she gets to be on TV.. plus im sure they've all wanted to leave but the kids really wanna stay. 

She cant help Nia being the only black person.. i was the only black at times. 
thats common in many classes/studios. 

i dont think abbys racist. 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 8:16am
I dont think shes rascist... shes just a c*nt in general Confused

Arent they all on contracts? Maybe they cant leave

Then again Kelly left with her two kids so maybe not. I wonder if they'll be back
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 8:19am
I haven't been watching, but it's like that where I live, I put my daughter in dance but hers is a bit more diverse but naw shes the only black girl in the class.
The other studio up the street more into the little yt town, no one even acknowledged we walked in the door, we waited for like 20 mins and had to bounce
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 8:26am
Yea when I danced... there were a few other black girls here and there but eventually I became the only one in the studio
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 12:27pm
Nia is just not as good as the other girls.  She isn't.  She is a decent dancer by dance student standards, I think; but compared to all the other girls, she is not as strong.  Then you have Maddie and MacKenzie who are home schooled so they get to spend several hours a day at the studio taking private lessons and practicing. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456