Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Dance Moms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 8:28pm
yea that will be cute. 

i see this making mackenzie and her mom feel a way too.. but it'll probably push mackenzie to be better. they'll probably do duets. 
Sponsored Links

Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 8:53pm
I swear I get so bored watching ALDC's choreography.

But yayyyyyyyy Asia for her award!
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i see this making mackenzie and her mom feel a way too.. but it'll probably push mackenzie to be better. they'll probably do duets. 

at least it will be better than those Vivi-anne and Mackenzie duets they forced us to watch in the earlier seasons. Dead
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 12:04am
I wholeheartedly agree with the bolded

I see this relationship being beneficial to everyone involved. Asia is gonna bring more spice and performance to the team (hopefully it'll rub off on the other girls) and Abbey will focus on bringing out the technique in Asia

I can tell from AUDC, that Abbey secretly like Asia but her technique drove her crazy

The thing about Asia is that she's not sensitive. She doesn't take Abbey's criticisms about her dancing hard because she's a tough cookie. That's what I love about her. Her confidence is off the charts, you can't break her

As for her mother, I love her... she doesn't take crap from anyone and she's not a hypocrite like the other moms. Loved what she said about the moms continuing complaining about Abbey while still bringing their daughters to her

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

omg, i just watched the most recent episode..
when you said asia would be on it i thought you meant like.. just next week.. or against them or something. 
shes gonna be a part of the team! i am excited and happy for her.. she will get a lot of features in the  dances. 
i think asia will force nia to be fiercer, it'll be good for nia.. i think she has it in her. 
but abby will be sooo hard on asia.. i hope she just learns to take it, i want her to improve. Her mom doesnt seem like she'd sit and be silent with abby screaming at her kid though.. 
this will be interesting
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 12:13am
watching now.. just started 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 12:48am
idk why these other moms are acting like/assuming new christy hasn't watched the show.. she knows how abby is stop trying to act like you can scare her away. 

i dont like how abby said she wants to pull asia out of some of her sassy/fieceness and go more cutesy.. many can be cute, not many can be that fierce at that age..

and i dont like how she didnt incorporate any turns in asias dance. i just watched the solo and of course idk.. but im not sure she'll win... i feel like mackenzie has more tricks.. asia actually has some technique why not at least incorporate a double turn or that nice turn she does while holding her leg..?

i feel like gosh, for the debut of asia and letting her come in with a solo right off the bat she could have given her better choreography

havent seen candy apples boys dance yet but they might win since that little hip hopper isnt in it anymore.. its just boys with great technique. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 1:16am
Yea, the choreography for her solo tonight sucked

Especially when we all know she can dance like this...

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:42pm
Calling all Dance Moms fans

Did yall know a new season starts tonight Shocked

I wonder if Asia will be on this season
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:38pm
Anyone catching the new season tonight? Someone should start a new thread
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 12:09am
i watched it. 

the two team thing is kinda entertaining but its really unfair.. i know life isnt fair and abby just wants to push them to be better.. but she could have got some kids their ages. 

and she should have given the new team a jazz type dance this week.. 
and yea, their chereography was better… 

i wonder what they meant about kilanis mom choosing her boyfriend…? i didnt love kilani but the team seems so small.. they need someone else. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic