BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Dance Moms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 12:06am
ok i will say that maddie and that girl are on the same level... 
she dances with a little more emotion and feeling but matties fouettes are still better. 
i wish maddie would switch studios, she needs to be challenged with diff moves cus the other girls choreographer is better... abbys dances sorta look the same. 

sophia is on another level. she is amazingly amazing for her age. 

Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 5:19am
Melissa is a sneak
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 8:14am
I wish DanceMoms Miami wasn't canceled. Disapprove
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 8:51am
Why was it canceled ??

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Feb 27 2013 at 8:51am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 1:13pm
Little Asia is gonna be on tonight's episode, i can't wait

Neva seen a lil person so Fierce!

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 1:24pm
i loved asia. i wanted her to win 
them moms got on my nerves with the way they'd talk about asia as if she had no technique.. she was friggin half the age of some of them.. at that age the typical recital is a few plies, tendus, and maybe a few half turns... shes hitting triples.
id bet money they werent as good as her when they were that age. 
if she doesnt stop shes gonna go far. 

btw i looooved seeing anthony burrell on last weeks episode. i love a masculine male dancer, that used to be my dream.. he could sooooo get my number, but i heard that he was dating rhianna for a sec and she found out he was gay.. sigh. 
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 2:26pm
Aww I missed it

I had it aligned with pretty little liars so I must have subconsciously thought this ended too
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 2:35pm
I love Asia

I've been watching since before she was on AUDC and she's improving so much

Before the show, I thought her mom was gonna be a problem but it's clear that most of those other (white) moms had much bigger attitudes. Asia's mom is the only one who never said anything bad about the other girls and still so many people have a problem with Asia because her technique isn't "up to par" with everyone else's

It's like HELLO, she's freakin' 7! Technique will come but Asia possess what can't be taught no matter how much you want it... stage presence!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 8:01pm
omg, i just watched the most recent episode..
when you said asia would be on it i thought you meant like.. just next week.. or against them or something. 
shes gonna be a part of the team! i am excited and happy for her.. she will get a lot of features in the  dances. 
i think asia will force nia to be fiercer, it'll be good for nia.. i think she has it in her. 
but abby will be sooo hard on asia.. i hope she just learns to take it, i want her to improve. Her mom doesnt seem like she'd sit and be silent with abby screaming at her kid though.. 
this will be interesting

Edited by coconess - Apr 02 2013 at 8:27pm
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 8:13pm
It is gonna be quite some time from now, but Nia and Asia do a duet in episode 16! I am excited to see that.

Edited by Marmonette - Apr 02 2013 at 8:13pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>