BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dance Moms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dance Moms
    Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 12:07am
what happened to the thread? 

seems like everyone stopped watching it except me... 

i think that everyone on the team has improved. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 21 2013 at 12:07am
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 12:24am
melissa is so messy.... 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 12:26am
it gets on my nerves that after holly said a few comments... she pulled nia's duet. she was like, im not having it anymore.. moms mouth off, its over. 

but kelly is going back and forth with her and she didnt do anything... 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 12:31am
i get abbys frustration with brooke... she really is a good dancer but doesnt seem to care all that much.

her solo was nice even though i think she could have given it more. 
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 5:55am
I still watch

I forgot about bumping the thread tho

I think Abby has gotten more disgusting this season
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 6:12pm
^^^
i agree. 

i cant believe the candy apple lady hit her with her bag then abby started sobbing to her mommy... 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 6:56pm
She so gross

She conveniently forgot to mention that she threw water on her first and instigated the fight with holly

That was not nice to pull nias duet when holly hardly ever says anything to her

Mellissa is still a sneaky snake

Calling chole girl instead of her name is low too

I can't remember other examples but she's been really bad this season

Idk why the moms stay. They've gotten two season of paychecks, abusing your kids isn't worth it
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 7:07pm
I think they're in a contract and can't leave now.. They really could have left when last season was over though. I truly believe that if Chloe's mom could leave now if she could.
Plus the girls want to be there.. Except for maybe brook. I think she wants to be with her friends and do normal 14yr old things but she also wants a singing career so she wants to keep her lil fame.

I just hate how she's punishes the kids for what their moms do.. And has the audacity to tell them that they shouldn't have listened to their moms and should have came to dance anyways...
You can tell she doesn't have kids cus she knows damn well if she wouldn't been like, "lets go Abby jr" then the kid said, "no mom, I wanna dance" she would have snatched that girl so quick...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 7:15pm
Chole just seems like she's breaking
Like she doesn't even enjoy dance anymore
I think she would shine at another studio tho

Cathy has nothing better to do than follow Abby around hiring choreographers to try and beat her. Who was the random dance dad that kept getting in the mix? LOL

I actually liked when Sophia was there and Maddie had to work for Abby's attention.
But I def think her mom was putting on a front. No way is she that sickly sweet.
I wonder what their real reason for leaving is.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 7:23pm
Yea I felt bad for Chloe.. But I mean she's been at that studio since she was 2 so she probably is used to it somewhat. I don't think she wants to leave her team.
I kinda wish the women would haw stayed gone so Abby could see even more that regardless of all these ppl that wanna dance for you and their technique, they don't have the fans that these girls do. Abby takes them for granted

Yanno about Sophia's mom it's weird cus at first Abby was like idk where she is.. Then she was like, "I sent them away" wtf..

Next week will be interesting.. The blk lesbian mom will be there.

I also noticed Lucas from dance moms Miami on stage next to maddie, he won second place
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>