Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dance Moms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:47am
i didnt watch last nights episode yet.. but from that vid, yes sophia is great. 
but honestly i feel like maddie could do the majority of that.. sophias solo was filled with hella turns and battements and little tricks.. 
maddies solos include more actual movements and dancing.. but we've seen maddie do multiple turns, i just dont think shes been challenged like that, i think she could do it. 

about to watch the episode now.. 
Sponsored Links

Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:50am
hmmm not gonna lie though, I am getting kinda bored of the originals.

I liked the new group of kids. I loved watching Sophia dance, the choreography was wayyy more interesting!

The new moms...I didnt like so much.

Can we switch out the kids and keep the old moms? LOL

Edited by Marmonette - Jan 09 2013 at 10:52am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i didnt watch last nights episode yet.. but from that vid, yes sophia is great. 
but honestly i feel like maddie could do the majority of that.. sophias solo was filled with hella turns and battements and little tricks.. 
maddies solos include more actual movements and dancing.. but we've seen maddie do multiple turns, i just dont think shes been challenged like that, i think she could do it. 

about to watch the episode now.. 

You are probably right. If you gave Maddie the same choreography, she could probably do just as well.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:55am
@coco

Maddy could do the majority of that because it's Abbey's choreography lol
It's more than the spins imo. The maturity of Sophia's dancing shows in the inbetween movement imo

When I first started watching this show I said to myself "Can't remember why I never liked watching Lyrical and Jazz dance routines because this show is off the hook!"

but now I remember LOL

It's hella boring that's why Stern Smile Seeing 1 routine is fine but have you been to one of these concerts??? Omg, I couldn't stay awake... hip hop is way more interesting to watch live
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:14am
@alias, i danced the majority of my life and went to school of the arts for highschool so yea, ive been to like a hundred competitions/recitals/concerts.  

jazz was always my fav until i got a little older and decided to focus on ballet. 

neither jazz nor lyrical were ever boring to me.
i dont think sophia danced with more maturity, sass, yes. But i think the majority of her dance was just from turn to turn to battement from the floor to leap back to turn.. there werent many actual movements aside from a head flick and sassy walk... 
It is more than the turns and thats my point, maddies dances include a story that you can obviously see through her movements.. she truly dances.. sophias dance was basically just showing off her legs and turns, i didnt get much else from it aside from attitude.  
But i havent seen any of sophias other dances.

Im like 15 minutes into last nights episode now, those moms were dumb AF ignoring abby all for kelly.. when kelly is the one who decided to leave, its not like abby kicked her out. that was hella childish and dumb. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:55am
omg.. i cant believe the group number got 2nd... 
yvettes team was basic. 

but i think the orig dance moms proved that their children do need guidance, yet.. they have fans. 
And abbey saw that technique isnt everything. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:04pm
Obviously the producers had something to do with that

Think about it. If that was the "original" ALDC team they would've placed #1 with no questions asked
This new team is way better than the old. Im not buying the 2nd place thing

yvettes team was basic. 
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:06pm
What day/time is it?

If it was same time as pretty little liars that's why I missed it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Obviously the producers had something to do with that

Think about it. If that was the "original" ALDC team they would've placed #1 with no questions asked
This new team is way better than the old. Im not buying the 2nd place thing

yvettes team was basic. 

RIGHT!!!???!!!

As off as yvettes team was on their booty popping. something aint clean in the water...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

What day/time is it?

Tuesday 8/9c Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869>