Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dance Moms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 69>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:35pm
LOL

I'm reading the discussion going on on IMDB

It's getting good Evil Smile
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 11:12pm

i dont think holly is a coon. everyone is a coon to alias (no shade, you really do though)
and i dont think she should have stood up for that stupid woman. 

i didnt like the laquifa thing though.. someone should have checked kendell. i saw the new black lady side eying it.. 

i didnt think kiyah (sp?) was very good.. and shes the only one who cant do an arial or any acrobatics i think. i wanna see all the divatude that her mom was talking about, tonights dance didnt call for that, maybe we'll see next week. 

i dont understand why abby let her just come in and gave her a chance like that... 

was so proud of nia, she has really improved. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 11:16pm
oh and abby is doing too much to maddie... how long are you gonna keep trying to 'teach her a lesson' just cus her mom didnt allow her to do a solo ONE time, when you decided she should do one the day prior??? 
why is she treating her star like that. its not that serious.. shes a little girl who obeyed her mother. 

i wish melissa's soft ass would take maddie out of her school just for that. teach HER a lesson. abbey would be depressed.. 

she is so petty. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 11:24pm
I list reasons as to why i find certain people to be coons (not "everybody" as you ignorantly suggest)... I don't just simply "think" someone is a coon because i feel like it

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont think holly is a coon. everyone is a coon to alias (no shade, you really do though)
and i dont think she should have stood up for that stupid woman. 

i didnt like the laquifa thing though.. someone should have checked kendell. i saw the new black lady side eying it.. 

i didnt think kiyah (sp?) was very good.. and shes the only one who cant do an arial or any acrobatics i think. i wanna see all the divatude that her mom was talking about, tonights dance didnt call for that, maybe we'll see next week. 

i dont understand why abby let her just come in and gave her a chance like that... 

was so proud of nia, she has really improved. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I list reasons as to why i find certain people to be coons (not "everybody" as you ignorantly suggest)... I don't just simply "think" someone is a coon because i feel like it

youre doing way too much alias. 

regardless of you listing reasons why, you along with other people think shes a coon (think, feel, whatever) and i along with others, disagree. its called subjective.
 youre being too literal, its not quite that serious. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 11:40pm
coco, you're the one who called me out

don't get defensive when you get it back
take that ish somewhere else
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 11:46pm
i didnt 'call you out' i clearly said "no shade" i wouldnt have said that if i was trying to get at you like that. 

i do feel like you think 'everything' (excuse the ignoranceStern Smile) is racist and 'everyone' (obviously not literally everyone in the world..) is a coon. im sure you have your feelings about things i type as well.. its just my opinion. 
again, not that serious. you got defensive
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 11:49pm
Coco, u seem sensitive

You must relate to Holly Sleepy
It's okay, i don't think you're a coon (yet)
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 11:57pm
lol actually i dont relate to holly. 

i think ive been called a coon on here a few times, i could careless.

you seem like the sensitive one. i thought "no shade" was like equal to "no offense" but you got your panties in a bunch over nothing anyways

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 11:59pm
Ooooooh ok Smile

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lol actually i dont relate to holly. 

i think ive been called a coon on here a few times, i could careless.

you seem like the sensitive one. i thought "no shade" was like equal to "no offense" but you got your panties in a bunch over nothing anyways
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 69>
  Share Topic