BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dance Moms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 69>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:06pm
Oh.

I just read somewhere that Kendall said to Nia "I'll just call you LaQuifa" after new girl said her nickname was "Nini" because that was, apparently, Nia's nickname

so in other words, she made a joke LOL

Totally thought she was being racist, oops lol

Edited by Alias_Avi - Aug 28 2012 at 9:06pm
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Oh.

I just read somewhere that Kendall said to Nia "I'll just call you LaQuifa" after new girl said her nickname was "Nini" because that was, apparently, Nia's nickname

so in other words, she made a joke LOL

Totally thought she was being racist, oops lol

LOL well they should have made that more clear on the show
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

I missed part of the fight, what did Holly say that was coonlike?

Kaya said as a sistah you should be more understanding
then holly said hold up do not bring my ethnicity into this
Blah blah blah I'm dr holly to you blah blah
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:13pm
I think I would feel the same way if I was Holly. Why bring me into your problems solely based on the color of my skin. And that mom was hood and let it be known,I wouldn't want to be f*ked up with her eitherConfused
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

I think I would feel the same way if I was Holly. Why bring me into your problems solely based on the color of my skin. And that mom was hood and let it be known,I wouldn't want to be f*ked up with her eitherConfused

IA I'm not seeing how that makes her a coon Confused Just because we're both black doesn't mean I'll automatically agree with you or come to your defense, especially when you're wrong.

The new mom was talking all kinds of crazy and felt she was entitled to something she wasn't. If I was Holly I wouldn't cosign that either.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:15pm
She was being picked on for no reason in this situation. She probably felt like some of it was because she was black.. and was expecting Holly to not join in.. or to even have her back a little bit since she's already a part of the group

regardless.. I hated Holly's response
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:18pm
If white ppl are arguing with one black person I do join in .
Same way if white people are talking bad about a black person I always stand up for them . 

Just gives me a bad mental image. 
Yall need to back the eff up. 

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:18pm
I stand up for black ppl based on skin alone. 
Yes i do lol
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:22pm
I hate her response too b/c it rubbed me the wrong way

She was way to quick to distance herself from this woman. She's afraid to being "tainted" by real Black people by being associated with them i feel

She could have easily explained why she disagreed with the Black lady but she went all "Whoa whoa whoa! I worked WAY to hard to rid my Blackness from me, don't you go messing it up lady!" LOL

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

She was being picked on for no reason in this situation. She probably felt like some of it was because she was black.. and was expecting Holly to not join in.. or to even have her back a little bit since she's already a part of the group

regardless.. I hated Holly's response
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I hate her response too b/c it rubbed me the wrong way

She was way to quick to distance herself from this woman. She's afraid to being "tainted" by real Black people by being associated with them i feel

She could have easily explained why she disagreed with the Black lady but she went all "Whoa whoa whoa! I worked WAY to hard to rid my Blackness from me, don't you go messing it up lady!" LOL

LOL exactly! I swore she was about to say deny being black
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 69>