Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dance Moms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Dance Moms

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 69>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 10 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 267657
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:06pm
Oh.

I just read somewhere that Kendall said to Nia "I'll just call you LaQuifa" after new girl said her nickname was "Nini" because that was, apparently, Nia's nickname

so in other words, she made a joke LOL

Totally thought she was being racist, oops lol


Edited by Alias_Avi - Aug 28 2012 at 9:06pm
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 23 2011
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 114774
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Oh.

I just read somewhere that Kendall said to Nia "I'll just call you LaQuifa" after new girl said her nickname was "Nini" because that was, apparently, Nia's nickname

so in other words, she made a joke LOL

Totally thought she was being racist, oops lol


LOL well they should have made that more clear on the show
Back to Top
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 10 2010
Location: Florida
Status: Online
Points: 40111
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:


I missed part of the fight, what did Holly say that was coonlike?





Kaya said as a sistah you should be more understanding
then holly said hold up do not bring my ethnicity into this
Blah blah blah I'm dr holly to you blah blah
Back to Top
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 22 2010
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 79183
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:13pm
I think I would feel the same way if I was Holly. Why bring me into your problems solely based on the color of my skin. And that mom was hood and let it be known,I wouldn't want to be f*ked up with her eitherConfused
Back to Top
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 90764
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

I think I would feel the same way if I was Holly. Why bring me into your problems solely based on the color of my skin. And that mom was hood and let it be known,I wouldn't want to be f*ked up with her eitherConfused


IA I'm not seeing how that makes her a coon Confused Just because we're both black doesn't mean I'll automatically agree with you or come to your defense, especially when you're wrong.

The new mom was talking all kinds of crazy and felt she was entitled to something she wasn't. If I was Holly I wouldn't cosign that either.
Back to Top
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 23 2011
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 114774
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:15pm
She was being picked on for no reason in this situation. She probably felt like some of it was because she was black.. and was expecting Holly to not join in.. or to even have her back a little bit since she's already a part of the group

regardless.. I hated Holly's response
Back to Top
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Online
Points: 283187
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:18pm
If white ppl are arguing with one black person I do join in .
Same way if white people are talking bad about a black person I always stand up for them . 

Just gives me a bad mental image. 
Yall need to back the eff up. 

Back to Top
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Online
Points: 283187
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:18pm
I stand up for black ppl based on skin alone. 
Yes i do lol
Back to Top
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 10 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 267657
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:22pm
I hate her response too b/c it rubbed me the wrong way

She was way to quick to distance herself from this woman. She's afraid to being "tainted" by real Black people by being associated with them i feel

She could have easily explained why she disagreed with the Black lady but she went all "Whoa whoa whoa! I worked WAY to hard to rid my Blackness from me, don't you go messing it up lady!" LOL

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

She was being picked on for no reason in this situation. She probably felt like some of it was because she was black.. and was expecting Holly to not join in.. or to even have her back a little bit since she's already a part of the group

regardless.. I hated Holly's response
Back to Top
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 23 2011
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 114774
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I hate her response too b/c it rubbed me the wrong way

She was way to quick to distance herself from this woman. She's afraid to being "tainted" by real Black people by being associated with them i feel

She could have easily explained why she disagreed with the Black lady but she went all "Whoa whoa whoa! I worked WAY to hard to rid my Blackness from me, don't you go messing it up lady!" LOL

 


LOL exactly! I swore she was about to say deny being black
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 69>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down