FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Damon Dash's $ woes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 5:39pm
I remember when jay z snatched away his life.... That whole fued was like a movie. Does he still have the rights to reasonable doubt?
Sponsored Links

Malwina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malwina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol but he does have those businesses though

not sure if he has 50 mill floating around

but he might be worth that all in
this
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:34pm
Very saddened to hear this, especially after reading the transcripts to his interview a few weeks ago. I notice that the Daily News (which is a rag) said that Stacy Dash is his sister while she is actually a cousin.
I met him in NYC b4 and he was a nice respectable, courteous brother. Im sure that he has dikked over his share of people, but I hate to see a person that was a symbol of the 1990s hip hop rags to riches mogul era going through public financial issues.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 11:15pm
Damn, that dome is huge!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 5:13am
[QUOTE=afrokock]lol but he does have those businesses though

not sure if he has 50 mill floating around

but he might be worth that all in [/QUOTE

this is what I was thinking.  folks can be debt note broke but still have assets. from what I understand...having assets is better than having cash.  He can't work them assets to take care of his "rent" n'sh*t?

Edited by newdiva1 - May 12 2013 at 5:16am
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 1:16pm
Right. Sounds like he needs to seriously downsize for a few years & focus on that debt.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

this gif has me laughing.LOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 1:42pm

never cared for his public persona...

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 2:45pm
Not a Damon Dash fan but that's unfortunate. Him and Lauren Hill are cautionary tales for why people who come into money very quickly should consult a financial planner before they do any big spending.

I agree with AK...you can have 50M in net worth between various corporations, but that doesn't equal liquid assets that you can instantly access in times of need. Plus, we don't know if he really owns it or is a silent smaller percentage partner in these firms, which would make it even harder for him to liquidate assets to pay off his debts. 
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

I remember watching him at the height of his fame and he was on TV talking about he never wears socks (or was it pants?) more than once. I thought he was a t**ser. 

Life served him a nice ole dish of humble pie.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic