BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

damn you put everyone on blast pt 2 added

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 7:34am

Racoon? LOLLOLCryCryLOLLOL and she sounding mad thirsty for that gift

Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

How stic and Jay Elec talked about it, was not ghostwriting in the hip hop sense of the term. It's a normal collaboration between producer and rapper. Going over concepts and hooks and developing a vision for a song/album. In hip hop, that IS NOT GHOSTWRITING. If it was the case, then every rapper has a ghostwriter. That would mean Kanye ghostwrote The Black Album and The Blueprint. Ice Cube literally writing all of the bars for Eazy E and NWA is ghostwriting. Nas writing Will Smith's hits is ghostwriting. Producers working with the rapper creatively to come up with a vision is not ghostwriting.

But to her, since she ghostwrote Jay-Z's book, it is ghostwriting. It just makes me angry that someone like her, who knows hip hop as well as anyone, would toss that BS out. Her response to the criticism is what really made me mad. And pretty much calling stic.man and Jay Elec liars. Lost a lot of respect for Dream.

I began my writing career calling out Dr Dre for his misogyny. My friendship with Jay Z began when I reviewed Reasonable Doubt and called Jay out for his hyper-capitalism . I was not ‘calling out’ Nas by telling the truth about dpz writing whole bars (ne songs) on Untitled. I was telling a truth to someone who thought Nas’ most radical verses were his own. They were not. I’m unsurprised that these men have circled around their lie. I’m unmoved by the misogynist threats I’m receiving in open forums (last night Just Blaze tweeted I should be “bled out”). But I am done. I may not be done talking about this (unsubscribe to my feed if you like, I reserve the right to block who the fuk I want), but I am done with hip hop and men who collude to silence women. And done with women who are happy they’re not me. Don’t worry. You could never be.

which ones?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 9:31am

a spear.  a gun.  mouth.  teef.

lawd....
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

afro is radio corny across the pond?

i never hear you discussing that music or radio.
u no likeY?
very corny

i dont listen to it that much if at all

Its my mission to change that
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:11am
Cons is just bitter he got dropped from Good music, q tip found a way in, and that pusha t and sean are bigger than he ever was/will be
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:12am
pusha will slay him on the mic

no contest

errrrghck!
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:32am
ive read a good music contract before.
he really has no reason to be sad.

werd 2 my muva.
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:37am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

ive read a good music contract before.
he really has no reason to be sad.

werd 2 my muva.
Why is it a slave contract???
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:40am
i finally will join the kim is a hoe bandwagon
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:44am
welcome darling!

there was but so much I could cape for.. I had to give it up and call a hoe a hoe.

@Jr. its not a badboy contract...but its not much better either..lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>