Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

damn you put everyone on blast pt 2 added

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

afro who deez people and why you studdin them across the pond

Sponsored Links

AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:52pm
I was listening to this interview yesterday and the whole time I just wanted Jen to SHUT UP!
She is annoying and her voice sounds so whiney.
Yeah, Cons has been holding onto that for a looong time. You can tell his BP was increasing the more he talked LOL
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:55pm
i wish more interviews were like thatClap

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol

you need to pay to keep secrets quiet

lol

niguhs wasnt paying

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:58pm
send the a diaper genie and call it a day Kanye.

soething about this pair rubs me the wrong way.

maybe its their "toofs"
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 7:00pm
she has a strong face

if i were kanye id be laughing.. they sound so butthurt.. 
t.i too..

theyre successful and hes mad
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 7:02pm
Man I slacked off big time in 2012. Was busy with so much else. I'm reading some old stuff and just saw that Dream Hampton said stic.man and Jay Elec ghostwrote Nas' Untitled album. I'm reading the back and forth between Dream and stic/JayElec, and it got my blood boiling. She frames it as a misogynist issue, and claims they are lying about not ghostwriting.

I've always respected her but ugh. Ish got me angry.

I thought my getting mad over hip hop days were long gone but I guess not lol.

(off topic).
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Man I slacked off big time in 2012. Was busy with so much else. I'm reading some old stuff and just saw that Dream Hampton said stic.man and Jay Elec ghostwrote Nas' Untitled album. I'm reading the back and forth between Dream and stic/JayElec, and it got my blood boiling. She frames it as a misogynist issue, and claims they are lying about not ghostwriting.

I've always respected her but ugh. Ish got me angry.

I thought my getting mad over hip hop days were long gone but I guess not lol.

(off topic).
i wanted to start that thread but, this isnt the forum for that

yeah, dream went into the closet for the 'oh sh*t ive fuccked up lemme blame the mens and play the guilt game' response when all she could have done was just.... apologise

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 7:10pm
i mean... he's upset because he thought they were friends.
and obviously they aren't. 

so... who currs? let it all out boo. 
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 7:11pm
How stic and Jay Elec talked about it, was not ghostwriting in the hip hop sense of the term. It's a normal collaboration between producer and rapper. Going over concepts and hooks and developing a vision for a song/album. In hip hop, that IS NOT GHOSTWRITING. If it was the case, then every rapper has a ghostwriter. That would mean Kanye ghostwrote The Black Album and The Blueprint. Ice Cube literally writing all of the bars for Eazy E and NWA is ghostwriting. Nas writing Will Smith's hits is ghostwriting. Producers working with the rapper creatively to come up with a vision is not ghostwriting.

But to her, since she ghostwrote Jay-Z's book, it is ghostwriting. It just makes me angry that someone like her, who knows hip hop as well as anyone, would toss that BS out. Her response to the criticism is what really made me mad. And pretty much calling stic.man and Jay Elec liars. Lost a lot of respect for Dream.

I began my writing career calling out Dr Dre for his misogyny. My friendship with Jay Z began when I reviewed Reasonable Doubt and called Jay out for his hyper-capitalism . I was not ‘calling out’ Nas by telling the truth about dpz writing whole bars (ne songs) on Untitled. I was telling a truth to someone who thought Nas’ most radical verses were his own. They were not. I’m unsurprised that these men have circled around their lie. I’m unmoved by the misogynist threats I’m receiving in open forums (last night Just Blaze tweeted I should be “bled out”). But I am done. I may not be done talking about this (unsubscribe to my feed if you like, I reserve the right to block who the fuk I want), but I am done with hip hop and men who collude to silence women. And done with women who are happy they’re not me. Don’t worry. You could never be.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Jan 22 2013 at 7:12pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic