BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Damn - why white folks mad??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by DWeird DWeird wrote:

I enjoyed it for the most part. A little over sexy for me at times. And it did seem like their mics were turned down and the way she quickly shooed them off the stage lmaooo. She is a hell of a performer though I'll give her that. 

Yes their mics were turned wayyy down !LOL
Sponsored Links

Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:10pm
People are always talking about diversity with music for big television acts, when they really just want something white folks friendly. Nobody wants to see country music and pop every single year with a bunch of flat singing and offbeat dancing. Black folk know how to put on a show and Beyonce gave it to em.

Edited by Finesseful - Feb 04 2013 at 12:10pm
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:15pm
And I mean I miss the old Beyonce back when she used to cover herself and sing gospel and I don't feel she should pucci pop all the time but I think when you become a woman the things you do will reflect that. She is sexy because she found herself and that is part of Beyonce. When she was younger her parents were calling most of the shots and she couldn't form her own identity. She will probably tone it down in the future seeing how she has a daughter.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

And I mean I miss the old Beyonce back when she used to cover herself and sing gospel and I don't feel she should pucci pop all the time but I think when you become a woman the things you do will reflect that. She is sexy because she found herself and that is part of Beyonce. When she was younger her parents were calling most of the shots and she couldn't form her own identity. She will probably tone it down in the future seeing how she has a daughter.

I don't think so

not saying that is bad
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:25pm
I loved Bey's performance
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:47pm
Omg someone plz post

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7dc52ff3b204960aedcd1a3cbb942cfd/tumblr_mhpjzci1Pk1s3xbimo1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7dc52ff3b204960aedcd1a3cbb942cfd/tumblr_mhpjzci1Pk1s3xbimo1_500.gif

Edited by Addicted19034 - Feb 04 2013 at 12:48pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Omg someone plz post

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:48pm
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

I can't stop looking at Michelle in your avi...Bless her heart.

right?  at least Kelly was moving.  Michelle just lookin' delicate as hell.LOL

Lmao! Yeah delicate is the word
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:00pm
last time i checked ...beyaki is the only black person white people can tolerate after oprah. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 21>
  Share Topic