Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Damn - why white folks mad??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:36am
And I thought Madonna was old and tired

Don't see why she's getting so much acclaim
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

I don't think beyonce acts like a whore. She's a grown woman. We are sexual beings.

A lot of people disagreed with her sexual display.
Well a lot of people don't like these type of performances during the Super Bowl when there is a diverse audience.
But it's hard to get a family friendly engaging act.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:50am
White people can't be that mad about it

If you Youtube Beyonce Super Bowl, there are 25+ pages of videos of last night's performance
I haven't seen that many yotuube uploads of a single event, ever
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Althoght I enjoyed the performance I wish she would retire that damn leotard

Like damn get a different outfit

CryLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:00am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

I don't think beyonce acts like a whore. She's a grown woman. We are sexual beings.

A lot of people disagreed with her sexual display.
Well a lot of people don't like these type of performances during the Super Bowl when there is a diverse audience.
But it's hard to get a family friendly engaging act.

A lot of the commercials weren't even family friendly

The country loves to focus on sex all years round then when beyonce pops, locks, and drops it and dips it low and brings it up slow they wanna call her a whore.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:04am
ya'll got to realize, white folks turning on Bey over Obama.. her support for Obama is being thrown out there like he got something to do with her in the super bowl.. i don't think what she's catching right now has NOTHING to do with her, its about her association with the President. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:13am
And if she had just stood there and sang everyone woulda said it was boring

The haters can fall alllllll the way back
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:27am
African Americans have an impossible standard to live up to thanks to Michael

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I didn't care for Madonna's Super bowl performance....i felt it was extremely corny.   She had the nerve to do some lame acrobatics at her age to get people to clap for her.  I was embarrassed for her. 

I think Beyonce did her thing.  Beyonce is not brand new to this world.  White, black or whatever race should know enough about her to expect the damn gyrations in her performance.  *insert C'mon Son! gif*   As soon as i heard she was doing the super bowl, i already expected the azz shaking, hair tossing, and the gyration bit.  

So if you tuned in for the half-time show and expected any different, then you need a smack.

I really liked madonnas performance, hell she's like 52 yrs old and Kelly or Michelle could've never rocked a show like that! All of beyonces performances seem the same to me. Maybe I need to re watch it on YouTube tonight bc I did end up at a party with no HD...my opinion probably won't change but I will see since a lot of ppl seemed to like it.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:29am
His intro was extraordinary
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style