BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Damn she's pregnant again?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

If she'd put her husband in more of her vids, she wouldn't have to beg. That man is gorgeous, she better strengthen her pimp hand and get that YT partner money.

Hell Pixiwoo nem got errbody in they family makin vids. They mama, they brother, his gf. I'm expecting a Babywoo channel when Nic has this 2nd one.

DeadLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:48pm
Tiffany is getting a lot of comments on her videos about marriage. I like her though and her bf Tj seems really sweet.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:07pm
I just watched one of Tanesha's videos and I don't know how people can't hear that girl's put on NY accent. Maybe she's not putting it on, but I hear her Caribbean accent underneath. Maybe I'm just too Caribbean, but she is not a born American. She's also waay too foreign minded. Smh. Ya'll just don't know!

lol yeah I know this thread is not about Tanesha lol.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:32pm
I subscribed to her.
She is very open and sweet.

I like her
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

She's really fertile

Me and my ex bf were taking chances and I was missing pills a lot...never got pregnant

Have you ever noticed that the people that seem the least stable(financially and emotionally) usually are the most fertile but the ones that are the most stable have fertility issues?

that's the premise of the movie Idiocracy...i love that movie...it's a comedy but projects a scary future for us!
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:47am
Originally posted by Bmcduffie Bmcduffie wrote:

Yes, she should be married, but why down her because her birth control failed? Birth control does fail. My sister in law's BC pills failed after 10 years. Life happens, babies happen...Stop judging people. I am glad that I found a thread of ladies that have nothing better to do than scope out other women's lives and down them. Very sad...If we were all meant to look the same, act the same, accomplish the same things, do the same things...how boring of an existence would that be, huh? I think it would be very boring. Some women are very fertile because that is how God made them. Even if she was living with her family, who cares! In some other countries 2 or even 3 generations might live at home...Okay, she is young, tacky, stupid?? what else? That is what is wrong with us, we tear each other down and then wonder why it is hard for the black race to stay up!!

Do you really believe that's what is wrong w/us? Not applauding and encouraging REPEATED "tacky & stupid" behavior?

I'm sorry, I think that's backwards. Maybe if more of OUR ppl weren't so supportive of the " tacky & stupid" behavior and held our ppl to a higher standard, our ppl wouldn't be so inclined to repeat the same "tacky & stupid" behavior.

It's the "it's ok, you made a mistake, no one is perfect..oh wait, you did it again?..oh, it's ok, ppl shouldn't judge you, no one is perfect, ...oh, but wait..you did it a third time..but, it's ok..."

And then we're furious when someone of another race says our ppl encourage failure..*smirk*

But carry on..I'm just a judgemental woman that is sick of OUR ppl being so content and comfortable w/living up to every negative stereotype about us..

We don't have to tear each other down. Some of us do a pretty good job at self destruction.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:51am
She's graduated from school and has her own place.
She'll be alright. 
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:54am
Sang, I certainly hope so.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:59am
yeah she isn't  exactly on the road to self destruction..lol

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:06am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

yeah she isn't  exactly on the road to self destruction..lol

LOL I know..I just get so..irritated..at the "no matter what you do, whether it's something that will compliment your life or make it more difficult, it's perfectly fine" mentality. 

I guess because I speak w/ young ladies and young men on a daily basis that express regret about the way their life is going, due to repeated poor judgement, it's a lot more personal to me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic